View Single Post

Old 06-30-2009, 02:15 PM

For the next year I spent many nights with Gene and became his very willing and total slut. He gave me my first black cock anal, my first black facial and loved making my hubby clean me after he filled me with his seed. I loved it all! I loved having my husband watching his proper wife as she turned into a complete black cock slut.
One nightwhen Gene came over he ask. "Are you ready for a facial?"

"Oh Yes! I want you to cum all over my face." The thought of having aa blackman shooting his cum all over my face while my hubby watched really turned me on. Gene picked me up and carried me to my bed.

"Suck me Katie! Work my black dick and I'll reward you. For the next 30 mins. I licked and sucked his cock and balls as he watched me. I loved sucking Gene's big cock and he knew it and he liked watching me. He finally pulled out and jacked it off, shooting his cum all over my face and into my open mouth. I loved feeling him shooting on my face and loved swallowing his cum.

"Look at your pretty wife now. Her pretty face covered with black seed. Doesn't she look good?"

"Yes! That is so hot!"

"Well get over here and lick my cum off her face." Gene watched as hubby licked and swallowed his cum as he cleaned my face. "Yea Cucky, tast my black cum!" "Damm you like that nigger cum! Well try some black dick too!" Gene grabbed hubby's head and shoved his cock into hubby's mouth. I couldn't believe it! My husband was sucking a black cock. Once he had Gene hard Gene told him to give it to me. Hubby guided Gene's big black cock to my pussy and watced as Gene slid it into me. "Now watch as a real man fucks your wife." Gene fucked me, making me cum many times before taking me doggie. "Get under your wife and lick my dick as I fuck her!" Hubby licked us both as Gene pounded his cock into me. When he was ready he pulled out shooting his cum all over me and hubby's face. We all loved it.

Here are some pics. from that night.
Attached Thumbnails
My first time ( true story)-2.jpg   My first time ( true story)-4.jpg   My first time ( true story)-5a.jpg   My first time ( true story)-6a.jpg   My first time ( true story)-8.jpg