View Single Post

Old 09-16-2010, 10:20 PM

See no harshness - seems totally reasonable what youngstamina said - and I doubt prpl4wf will feel much different in his reaction either.

I think there's lots of different concepts wrapped up in this generalised view - some guys want to see their wife becoming more adventurous - wanting to accept the needing to be a 'slut' - slut being used in a very positive way where as others want to feel a new sense of degrading their wife and seeing her in a negative context of the slut - some have no way of relating to their wife other than through finding some new way of feeling superior to her and feel they are the directors. Some have a real sense of inferiority and have always felt shocked that their wife married them and bore his children and knows she has so much more to give and feeling so inferior knows he ain't the man for the job. There's so many permutations on this as for the reasons black guys want to fuck married women and married women want to fuck other men.

To be able to take our wives to higher levels of 'orgasm by proxy' perhaps should be given greater consideration in society - perhaps one day it will be possible to be more open in a way that the lesbian - gay and transgendered groups have managed to achieve greater acceptance. I think in many ways caundalism / cuckoldry will piggy back off any future success of swingers / polygamy/ polyamory - BUT these groups are along way away from the success that LGT acheived.