View Single Post

sucking my old boss
Old 10-07-2010, 11:45 AM

Default sucking my old boss

When i was in my last job i had gotten on really well with my black jamacian boss, his name was Kalvin and we had a real good time whilst working togther we always had a laugh and he would pick me up when i was feeing down. When i told him i was leaving he was gutted. He offered to take me out for a drink on my last night so we hit the local town.

After a few to many vodka's we went back to his apartment, before long the next thing i knew i was on my knees sucking his big black cock. I was licking his cock and his balls with my tongue running it up and down his dick, i bobbed my head up and down on his meat as fast as i could which was hard as he had a very thick cock, my tongue roamed along his cockhead and i knew i was pleasuring him real good. I sucked as fast as i could and i even fitted my hand around the base of his cock and managed to give him a little handjob while still sucking him. I made sure he could see my wedding ring shing in the light each time i moved my hand around his cock. I was making it clear i was a black cock slut now, a married one. Soon he was ready and he cum deep in my mouth and i could feel it hit the back of my throat, i gagged and was nearly sick, Kalvin laughed thinking it was funny,i giggiled to after i recovered, he gave me a towel and i wiped my chin and chest clean. He picked up my dress and i got back changed and left his apartment leaving my boss with a happy smile and for mself a good job reference.

Last edited by yummywifehelen; 05-04-2011 at 12:20 AM..