View Single Post

I cum for black men only!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:03 AM

Default I cum for black men only!!

I am 40 and had my first g-spot orgasm from a penis last year during sex with our black neighbor. I love my husband but he just cannot please me. 5 inches and thin that last maybe one minute. My husband and I became friends with a muscular black man living across the street. He was a butcher and came by while I was in the shower one morning and everyone was at work and school. He had a prime rib for us and I answered the door soaking wet with a Terry cloth robe. I am very white with long black hair, very found butt, big nips and pink toes and always shaved bare. I am always wet and had actually been fantasizing about "Tony" almost every day! I noticed him looking at my feet all the time. When I answered the Dior he insisted on coming in to show me quickly what to do to cut the prime rib. As we were standing in the kitchen I apologized for not being presentable and no make-up. He turned to me and said I look beautiful all the time. I blushed and became excited and wet, dripping wet. He asked me right then if I was thinking about him like he was me and instantly I said OH MY GOD! He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately for a long time and slowly had me nude in front if him. My juices we flowing and I dropped to my news in front if his pants and unzipped him like my fantasy. His penis was the biggest one I had ever actually see. In real life and so shiney black with skin. Never had black, thick, long, or uncut until that morning. I worshipped that penis until he came in my mouth and then sucked it hard again. He took tmr to my bedroom and on me knees at the edge of my bed as he stood behind just pounding the crap out my pussy. I came on his cock for the first time ever during just sex. It was thick and he lasted for me. The biggest thing I have found that makes me cum is that I am giving myself bare back to a black man and feeling him use me. It's a guarantee that if he will cum in me I will cum instantly. I can still get pregnant and it turns me on so much to think a black man is impregnating me. We just moved to mod-Michigan and I need a black stud to service. Write me then Fuck me if your hot young black thick and close by!!!