View Single Post

Many cuckolds interested
Old 08-21-2009, 11:55 PM

Default Many cuckolds interested

It looks as though there are a few black masters interested in your situation. I for one wish you luck in finding the right man to satisfy you both. Since your desires for black ownership are completely in sync with my darkest fantasies and I am sure many others feel the same, I think I speak for many who would love to hear of your further exploits in black cock slavery. Your initial message indicates your ability to write the story as it unfolds. I sincerely hope you will consider sharing your adventures with all of us cuckold wannabe's who either lack your courage or in my case don't have a wife to join in black servitude. I understand completely your need to engage the lifestyle as a couple. Believe me, just sucking the occasional bbc is not enough. A true sissy cuckold needs a wife to make the experience complete and life altering. I envy you that. Please consider recording and sharing everything. What better way to prove your worthiness as a bbc slave than announcing to the world your status. Well...maybe not the whole world but certainly all the fellow travelers found here and on other IR sites. Think about it. You can email me if you like. jimsimmo@gmail.com.