View Single Post

Old 05-01-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrykitty View Post
OMG I love when my lovers cum deep inside me, a few times with one man who was very large I could actually feel his cum being pumped into me, with most guys I can feel their cock seem to get harder and then throb and spasm as they fill me over full with hot black cum, most times its enough to make me cum again right then. Afterwards I really love to see his cum covered dripping cock that he just pulled out of me and I cant wait to taste both of us on his cock as I lick him clean.
One of the honours of being alllowed to service and accomodate BBC is the rush of having suprerior seed fllood your white slave cunny. My first lover, when i was 14, introduced me carefully to this total flooding- amazing feeling and sometihng I still crave as a white slave. To go home and fuck my husband with a womb full of a black strangers semen is such an honour - rich, tasty and fulfilling. Cannot imagine how any married white woman has not tried at least one big, beautiful, black cock in her mouth and vagina. To be on one's front, gratefully accepting from behind the pumping of one's white whore womb with streams of negro cum is such a great privilege and genuine honor for any white girl - redhead (like me!), blonde, or bunrette: we were all born to service our masters nigga cocks with our mouths and pussys.