View Single Post

Old 09-12-2009, 07:36 PM

Most are right its about the eye contact, you can spot them by catching them glancing at you signs of intrest. When that happens i give a nice grin back dont do this all creepy of course you just gotta have the swag for it. But that glance is a o so telling way usally for me. You have to learn how women talk with there eyes body language usally pulls it all together for me. Thats when i start to flirt Another way of telling or i would like to think is.....That ASS and them Titties i mean white girls with a nice round ass bbw or not has had to have some blk dick, i get in a trance seeing that i get like hey you need me to take care of that for you me being dumb lol but seriously women with those qualities/curves for it Know we can treat it like its suppose to be treated

But dont be creepy and dont stare, no matter how round them titties and ass is. I think women with those cruves know that blk men would love to handle that, and get a hold of that pink pussy. So they have an idea of what could become. You just gotta keep your swag about ya.