View Single Post

I was breed by father and son
Old 05-21-2011, 08:56 PM

Default I was breed by father and son

Tony my 18 year old Black stud told my husband and I that his dad wanted to have sex with me without my husband present. We said ok. Tony picked me up at our motel room in OKC and took me to his place where his dad was staying the weekend. I wore a mini skirt without panties and when his dad gave me a hug and thank me for comming Tony saw I was wearing no panties and said " she has a nice white ass dad". Tony pulled my mini skirt off and I took off my top offering myself to them. Tony and his dad took me into the bedroom where they undressed and Tonys dad told me that I was going to be Black breed and my husband and I were not going to stop them. I looked at Tony and said no but John pushed me onto to bed and when my legs went into the air he grabbed them pushing my legs wide open as he jumped between them. He was hurting me and he was so wide that I couldn't move my legs. I told him he was hurting me and he said that the pain was just about to start. He then reached between my legs and put his dick to me and started ramming into me. His dick found it way into me and he started ramming hard and fast. I said please, please go slow you are hurting me and that made him pound harder into me. Tonys dick is bigger than my husbands but Johns was two times bigger than Tonys. John had sex with me a long time, he just would not stop. He said he was going go cum. He was going to seed my white pussy with is Black cum. He rammed hard into my womb as I felt his hot cum flooding me. He got off of me and I started to get off the bed but John ordered me to stay on the bed and lay down. Tony grabbed my legs put them over his shoulders and had sex with me untill he cum inside of me. Borh John and Tony had sex with me three more times untill they filled me with cum. Tony took me back to the motel and my husband helped me inside. I will never have sex with anyone other than my husband. And my husband will not ask me to. Why did John want to breed me when I do not want a baby? Why did John hurt me? I just wanted to have sex with him.