View Single Post

Old 08-17-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Interested in hearing from white cucks who love to service big black cocks.

Did you become hooked after your wife went black or did you always crave black cock.

Does your wife enjoy watching you service her bull and does he expect-demand it ?

Lastly wanna hear from cucks who rim the bull, hot or gross..intrigued but never tried it, though my ex forced me to suck black cock and i REALLY MISS IT !!
I became hooked after my wife went black. I have always been kind of effeminite and thought both guys and girls were beautiful so it wasn't long after we were married that she said that she wanted real me to fuck her but would love me to be her cleanup boy and bitchboy for her studs. My wife loves to watch me service her bull and her bull expects it because she gets so wet and excited from watching me that she'll do anything the bull wants. I love to rim as it gets my wife really excited and me too and of course the bull loves it as it turns him on to have me doing such a nasty thing and both he and my wife think it is funny to see my little cock stand up hard from doing it.