View Single Post

Wish My Filipina Wife Would Try a Black Cock
Old 05-06-2009, 05:43 PM

Thumbs up Wish My Filipina Wife Would Try a Black Cock

First of all I would like to tell a little about myself and my current Filipina Wife. We are both 54 years old. I will refer to her as Janet. Janet and I are both on our third marriage. Though this is my third marriage I have slept with more women than I can count on both hands. Janet is a different story. She has only slept with her last two husbands. You see she is from the Philippines and we met through the internet. Her family values are old school and she always tells me that I am the only man for her.

Anyway, Janet has a very hot body for a woman her age, 32-27-34. When we have sex she is always ready and very wet. She does not act her age and still dresses young and sexy. My thing is, I have had a long time fantasies of watching petite Asian women fucking black men with larger than average cocks. I have shown Janet these movies in hopes she would show some interest. When I question her on what she thinks about those large cocks, she just says that my cock is just as big. My cock is just average, and I point this out to her but she continues to say that I am just as big. So discouraging words to hear for a man who is hoping to hear different from his woman.

Janet is still in the Philippines and should get her Visa this month to live here with me. My dilemma is once she is here and we start to spend more time together as husband and wife, I am afraid that her way of thinking will not change. I do not care if she fucks a black man or not, but I want her to enjoy the movies and fantasies along with me. If she was to ever choose to sample some large black cock, then this would be fine with me. As a matter of fact, I would love if she had a regular on the side who could give it to her good at least once a week, but this is more wishful thinking/dreaming than reality.

I just want her to show some enthusiasm. I do not want her to hold back on her desires. But I am afraid that Janet well not open up to this dark side of me. Are there any men out there who are married to an Asian woman who came to this country with old school up bringing and have been able to change her thinking and open her mind to new experiences? I am not sure where this thread will go, but I would like to read about your experiences, whether good or bad.

Thanks!

Last edited by jeffman; 05-13-2009 at 09:16 PM..