View Single Post

I'm Filipina, My First Black Cock Story (True Story)
Old 05-06-2009, 08:38 PM

Talking I'm Filipina, My First Black Cock Story (True Story)

It was about 2-3 years ago. But let me start off by telling you about me. Physically I am very petite. I have never weighed 100lbs ever! I am usually about 85lbs, I have 34B's and can wear size 0-1 jeans. I am only 4'10" tall. So you can imagine my size, but I am very aggresive as a person, so don't be fooled by my size.
Anyway, I have always been attracted to white men, still am. But in my mid 30's after my second divorse, I was just going to have fun and be single for a while. I dated a lot and never had trouble finding men to take me out. But never did I date other then white or filipino. I would go to dance clubs on the weekend and flirt with everyone, and especially when I would grind against a black man, I could feel his dick get hard and rub up in my ass. At first I would just leve them alone and go have a drink. But one night I got really drunk, and just said fuck it. Let him grind it up my ass all he wants. I wonder if I could make a guy cum in his pants..
But that night I was grinding at least a doezen black men on the floor and felt so horney. I was wearing a little black dress with no bra and a thong with heels. I was looking sexy. After talking to a couple of these fine young men for about an hour, I was offered to go back to their hotel for a few drinks. Normally I say no and politly leave. You never know what could happen to me. I'm a small girl.
But this night, I said ok, just a couple of drinks and I'll go home. So about 20 min later we arrived and I had my first drink. I was so sleepy and the guy I was into started kissing me. It was my first time kissing a black man and his lips were so soft. The next thing I see is a huge black dick pressing up against my lips. I hesitated then opened my mouth. I could tell he was excited for me, He came like a firehose in about 2 min. His friend had his dick out stroking so I thought what the hell, bring it over too. He lasted about 5 min. It taisted so good I thought I should have tried it sooner.

So since it was a night of so many firsts, I said to them. "Is that all? are you two done already? My pussy is so wet and you two just came." Well, they both approached me, and I siad, wait! 1 at a time. I've never done this. They complied with my wishes and fucked me 1 after the other. Did I mention they were both well over 6 feet tall and had enormous dicks? At least 9" or so each. I was so sore trying to leave. I just slept there. Then I felt obligated to fuck them again in the morning. I was sore for about two weeks.

But I did brag to my friends about it. Since then, I have been with tons of black men. Now if there is more then 1 I don't tell them 1 at a time. I just enjoy them all and let them enjoy me too. I don't just fuck blacks, but I must say. I do enjoy the dark side......
Attached Thumbnails
I'm Filipina, My First Black Cock Story (True Story)-beth-black.jpg  

Last edited by wetasiangirl; 05-08-2009 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: add photo