View Single Post

Old 10-24-2009, 04:05 AM

Of course it's erotic to realize your sweet (and thankfully still fertile) wife discovered the potency (not to mention the incredible pleasure) of a 19 year old African's seed deposited deep inside her, where it belongs. Getting the seed there, of course is the real reward.

I can't imagine the thrill as you watch her belly swell with the results of her black coupling and realize that in a few months you both will have a biracial treasure to add to your family. I'm not sure how your teenage children will take to the idea, so you better try to get prepared for that.

My only experience with the taboo nature of IR impregnation is restricted to those sweet white teenage mothers that I see out in public with their biracial baby, or young child. And as you pointed out, the black father is almost never in sight. I've often fantacized about the same result exhibited by a discerning white wife, who decides to satisfy her innermost desires and go black, without regard for the consequences, and overlooking the fact that African seed is so much more potent than the caucasion variety.

Congratulations to your wife, and yourself for supporting her new lifestyle.