View Single Post

Old 02-09-2012, 06:09 PM

Oh I totally agree. I never would want my wife and daughters to do anything they wouldnt want to do, but what i meant was i would be supportive and encouraging of them if they do want to try or go black.
My daughters definitely see many other white girls dating black boys at their school, and I have seen my daughters hanging out casually with black boys on a couple of occasions.
As for my wife, her three best friends are either married to black guys or at least has sex with them, and I know how women talk amongst each other. My wife recently celebrated her birthday, and one of her friends that has gone black gave her a gift basket that included a piece of chocolate in a stick in the shape of a life size large penis, and a card that said "chocolate is wonderful, enjoy". My wife sucked and licked on it for an hour, teasing and joking about it with me.
I definetly would force my wife and daughters to go black, but I dont need to with all the influences around them. And if they do decide to try and go black, all i can do is show my support and give encouragement, because it is pointless to try to prevent them.