View Single Post

Old 02-09-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl42cs View Post
The military environment seems to have a much greater acceptance of interracial dating than the rest of the society. That being said, there is a big difference between dating, relationships, and marriage vs. sex for fun (which this site is dedicated to).

For myself and my extramarital partners, black men definitely respond very enthusiastically to my physique and my attitude. Why change it if it works, and works well?
Rosie, you are absolutely right that the military community is more open minded interracial, both for relationships and sex. There is also more openness of military guys allowing their wives the freedom of enjoying sex for fun, which tends to gravitate most often towards these wives indulging into interracial sex. I have seen it countless times in scenarios too numerous to relate here, but in all instances the married couples who have this lifestyle are on average more loving, secure and long lasting than couples who practice the more traditional monogamous and possesive type marriage. I have even seen about 2 or 3 married white couples who have a bi racial child, when it was known her husband wasnt around at the time. Still, the military does have a different set of laws that govern us that are apart from civilian laws, and adultery is punishable, but this is aimed more at the military member and not the spouse, and in any case deals with those who are deceptive towards their spouses and not if there is consentual agreement within a couple to have outside partners.
Also, interracial lifestyles seem more prevalent among the teen daughter of military families, just judging by what i see. My own daughters are of that age, so i see it perhaps more than some.