View Single Post

Old 02-13-2012, 08:32 PM

unfortunetly there is no fact in what you are saying and your condesending comments do nothing for your arguement at all, if you fail to produce any sound facts then therefore its unproven i disagree with everything you have said , unfortunetly your not mature enough to conduct an adult debate and have to rely on smack talk , rather than actually present facts if there is anything genitically superior in anything you are not it , i feel sorry for you , i really do
Hybrid vigor doesn't really apply to races seeing as how all encompassing race is as a system of human classification. A black person can be more genetically related to a white person than a person of his own race, which both invalidates race as a biological construct and means that a "biracial" can have less genetic diversity than a monoracial person. Certain people getting diseases more than others is more indicative of ethnic ties than race. For example black people are said to carry the sickle cell trait, which leads to the ailment sickle cell anemia. However, this is not a racial adaptation, due to the fact that the only black people that carry the sickle cell gene are blacks that are from areas with high risks of malaria, which the sickle cell gene protects one from. Black people who are from areas with little to no malaria threat do not carry the sickle cell trait. Thus it is not a racial trait. Again, this is because race is an illogical abstraction that is far too all encompassing and arbitrary to have real scientific merit
i guess ill go read my favourite cartoons now im done with this thread

Last edited by ukcouples; 02-13-2012 at 08:41 PM..