View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Black View Post
I remember in the military, in basic, in formation, in reference to one particular man who was obviously gay, my instructor yelled, "A man without pride will suck another man's dick!"

Not one to miss an opportunity to make him look like a fool, I corrected him. "A man with pride will suck the cocks of ten men!"

Hate to enlighten you all but the classification for homosexual and heterosexual acts exhibited by single individual is that of the bisexual, applicable to both genders. Where permissible, ie., relative to the subclassification, the label shall remain the same. In this forum, there is no common knowledge or implied terms, that prohibits the participation of all classifications and genders. Nor is there a jury of peers system that would preclude wide participation of all genders and stated classifications for the purposes of entertainment.

Let me put it this way, to paraphrase Einstein, not P. Diddy, yet, completely owned by yours truly:

The principles of relative rap hold that rap in a galilean-ghetto ordinate system is a moves uniform to said translation. Where no revolution is present, rap will remain a natural phenomena. Your belief in this system gives it truth.

You thought Disco sucked?
In one of my other posts I stated that these men were in fact bi-sexual. Again, nothing wrong with that. If you perform sexual acts with both genders then you are in fact a bi-sexual person.