View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 07:29 AM

None of my cuckold partners have needed either physical or chemical castration, although some have chosen the latter.

As a cuckoldress it is my duty to castrate my subby hubby mentally.

By demonstrating to him his repeated failures to meet basic standards of performance in bed, despite my giving him every encouragement and opportunity to improve, my liittle sissy bois come to accept for themselves that they do not have what it takes to be a man.

This lesson is brought home to them the first time that they see a rewal man give me a good fucking - most find it a life-changing shock. Some even spurt their ejaculate spontaneously into their bulging panties.

I insist that any male who is not man enough to fuck me well but still wants to be with me, should wear ladies panties at all times. I am talking proper girly lacey frilly pastel panties - not boy shorts.

This is all part of the process that emasculates the personality, mental castration.

Once the come to accept their new role in a relationship or even in society at large, these emasculated males tend to be much happier.

They are no longer worried about pleasing their wives sexually, as it is no longer their responsibility. Their wives, instead of frustration, unhappiness and disharmony in the bedroom, have the freedom to find their own sexual satisfaction.

I find that most cuckolded men have much more sexual arousal and satisfaction waiting for and watching the women they love having sex with real men than they ever had before.

Everyone is a winner!