View Single Post

Old 05-26-2012, 03:06 AM

I obviously can't speak for everyone but here is my two cents:
First: I really don't see how a man sucking another man doesn't equate to bi or homosexual. Unless you are forced to do it against your will, you are some form of homosexual.

In answer to the resounding questions on this topic.

A little history. First. I like women, a lot! But there are men that turn me on too. Not sure how to explain it. It isn't the man per se. Its the thought of taking his cock in my mouth.
In one sense I guess there is the thought of domination. Like when imagining a black man taking me by the hair and guiding my mouth to his cock "against me will". Most of us have a desire to be dominated on some level. Anyone that says they don't is a liar or they are part of a very minor group of society. Don't kid yourself, Domination in a controlled environment is sexy. Back on topic: mostly I think its just a different form of sex that is appealing.

When I was maybe 14 or 15 there was a man that lived down the street. To make a long story short, I pretty much pushed myself on him. He tried to dissuade me but pretty much begged him to let me suck his dick. Why? I have no idea. Raging hormones I guess.
He was uncircumcised. I don't know why but that was a big turn on. I think because its manly to be natural or something. Our relationship continued for a couple of years. He got a lot of hummers and I mounted him just as many times.

Not long after that began, I was molested by a group of kids one class ahead of me. I was taken by the hair and made to suck each one of them, one after the other. A couple came in my mouth, which tasted awful. But the others just made me suck their dicks for a while until the next hand grabbed my hair and guided my mouth to the next dick.

As an aside, its hard not to be impressed by the sight of a hung man. I am sure there are guys that just plain shy away but I am one of the many that am impressed at the sight.

In the Army I was summoned by a Sargent to his office one night. I was 17 and he told me to stand at attention. He asked me if I liked tube steak. I was embarrassed. I remained silent. Inside I wanted to say yes. Largely I think because I wanted to get off his bad side and make some points. But really, I think I wanted him to take me by the hair and make me suck his dick. He was Italian. It didn't happen but I have fantasized ever since about what it would have been like if I had said yes

A year later I was taking a shower in the shower bay late one Saturday night. There was this black guy from my platoon that was drunk that came in and began showering. He was one of several guys that had a large dick. He was half a foot shorter than me. He was slender and his dick was uncut and long. It truly did look like a black snake and It hung half way to his knees. I couldn't help it, I kept steeling peaks at his cock. It wasn't long before he noticed. He approached me and tried to push me to my knees and service him. But I was too embarrassed. Again, I have fantasized ever since about what it would have been like if I had said yes,

When I was 19 I met a white guy that I manipulated into sex with me. He was hung like a horse. I have no idea why I did it but I took him down my throat. IT was hard taking something that fat and long down my throat but I did it and I was hooked. I never measured him but he had to be every bit of 9 inches. I can't count the number of times I swallowed his cock down my throat, And the best part is that moment when he came. I felt these hot spurts of cum in my throat and it was so erotic! I dream of meeting someone like that again.

I have gone to bed with about 8 men in my life. Never for anal sex, though I do wish to be mounted. Its just that no one seems to have the patience to work with me. They just want to shove it in there and get off. That is just too painful. Of these men, all have been 4 to 7 inches. I really dislike that. First, a long cock works best because once you learn to take it down your throat, past the gag reflex, it becomes pleasurable. Not that the reflex isn't there, because its easier to control. its because it makes it a lot easier to enjoy yourself when it goes that far. Also, I don't care what anyone tells you, cum does not taste good. Sure its erotic to have a man shoot if my mouth. But it doesn't taste good. A short man or in my case, someone 7 inches or less gags me so much it ruins the moment and his cum lands in my mouth instead of my throat. When the cum is shot in my throat it bypasses the taste buds, which is awesome!

The reason I want to suck a black man is two fold. First, because its taboo. Plain and simple. Two, because there is a better chance of finding a long cock black man who is uncut that wants his cock sucked. What keeps me from getting what I want is embarrassment. At this point I can tell you this for certain. If a man, someone of manly nature were around me in a private setting and zipped his fly down and pulled out his dick and offered it to me. I don't think I could stop myself. If he were hung, I know I would suck it. If he were hung and uncut, I might get off from sucking him.

Again, I like women a lot! But I like to suck hung men too. I just never get to do it.
If I had my way I would do it regularly. If that makes you sick, get over it. What's the difference in going to bed with an ugly or skanky gurl and going down on a man? Nothing if it turns you on.

That's my two cents.