View Single Post

Thanks...More please
Old 01-04-2010, 03:15 PM

Default Thanks...More please

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
Sue my wife brought this thread to my attention and wanted to know if i would comment. She had, had a couple of black guys and didn't think I knew about it but i fixed it up to have a 19y.o. black guy with 10" I had met in one of the yahoo groups seduce her for her 49th birthday. Our black son-in-law had let me know his younger brother had fucked Sue when she was visiting them in anohter city and the thought of her taking that young black cock had driven me wild. I had it set up for the 19 y.o to meet us a a hotel lounge I had taken her to to celebrate her birthday. I watched them dance slow dances and got hard as a rock seeing him rub up against her and having his young black hands all over her. Later i suggested we go up to our room so he could have a beer since he wasn't old enough to drink in the bar.When we got to the room they were all over each other and soon had each other out of their clothes. Before she went down on him, she looked over at me and asked if I was sure I didn't mind and I told her to go ahead I wanted to see her enjoy herself. My little 5 inch dick was about to bust out of my pants seeing her take that big young black one in her mouth. She just sucked him a few minutes and said he had to feel that big thing in her. Seeing my wife of 20 some years laying back on the bed spreading her legs and offering her white pussy to a black man was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I had to take my cock out as I watched but didn't touch it because I knew i would cum if i did. I was standing beside the bed so I could get a good view as he climbed between her thick white thighs. She reached down and took him in her hand and guided it towards her pussy. She slid the head of it up and down her slit a couple of times and told me she couldn't help it she needed this. I could see her jusices on thehead od his dick and knew how wet she was for him. She slid him in her and raised her hips to take him. It was more than I could take as I watched his 19y.o. black dick going in my wife's 49y.o. white pussy and my dick started spurting cum without me even touching it. I have seen her take sevearl since then but that is still my greatest memory.
I'd (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) would love to hear when and how you let SuSu know that you already knew about her family black fuck session. Don't forget to let us know just how it was you found out about it, also does the daughter know about mom and her bro-in-law? Now that would be cool, to watch your daughter and wife getting black boned at the same time!