View Single Post

I asked her about it.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:49 PM

Default I asked her about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
I'd (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) would love to hear when and how you let SuSu know that you already knew about her family black fuck session. Don't forget to let us know just how it was you found out about it, also does the daughter know about mom and her bro-in-law? Now that would be cool, to watch your daughter and wife getting black boned at the same time!
After our son-in-law told me and he didn't actually come out and tell me, he just told me his little brother had the hots for Sue. I knew he had spent the night when she was visiting and they only had a one bedroom apartment so I just put 2and 2 together. I asked her about it and let her know I didn't mind and knew she needed more than my 5" but she never would admit it until after I fixed her up with the other black guy.. I am sure her daughter knows but is pretty conservative and doesn't mention it. The younger brother has since moved to Florida and we haven't heard from him in years, Sue did tell me later that he had stopped by our house when I was at work and fucked her while he was passing through moving to Florida. Just glad at 57 she can still attract younger guys and still luv to see her take black.