View Single Post

Old 03-07-2010, 01:14 PM

Continuing....
I got to the bar and sat down on a stool, then I watched as richard and tammy started coming down the stairs. Tammy had all her clothes on and all the buttons done on her blouse. She had a dazed look in her eyes and her hair was disshelved. There were two bar stools beside me and tammy sat on the one beside me and richard sat on the one opposite her. He told her to order them some drinks while he went to the bathroom. I decided to chat with her a bit, and started by saying how much I enjoyed the show. She looked right at me and then said, not as much as I did, I just love fucking big black cock, it’s all I dream about. I asked her if reggie satisfied her, and she blurted out, he touches me in places richard never can and I would fuck his cock all night long if I could. About that time, the bartender gave me my drinks, I paid him, and richard came back from the bathroom, so I left and walked back into the main room. I noticed susan was still chatting with colleen. When I sat back down, rick leaned over and say, susan said colleen was ready to fuck a hot black cock, oh was she ready.

Rick suggested that we go over to the motel where the after party is always held. They had a room over there and we could party and see what happens. I told colleen of ricks suggestion and she agreed, but only if we got our own room, she did not want to leave early in the morning. We finished our drinks and walked toward the front when rick said he would be right back for us to go onto the door and he would catch up. I watched as he headed back up the stairs to the pool table and lounge area. We got our coats and then rick came up so we headed to the door and went to the corner, across the street to the Travelodge motel. I told rick about colleen wanting to stay so I need to get a room, he told me they were in room 220 and to see if I could get the adjoining room. I told the three of them to go on and I would meet them at their room. I walked over to the office, up the 2 steps and opened the door to the office and walked in. I was surprised to see a rather young girl there working as the clerk and she was able to accommondate the request and I got room 221. As I opened the door to step out, she said, yall have fun. I knew in the back of my mind, she knows what goes on around here. I walked down the corridor, up the steps and found room 220. They had left the door cracked open for me and I peeked in and saw that rick had made the three of them drinks and they had music on and was dancing. Rick was behind colleen and susan was in front and the three of them were rubbing on each other. I thought, okay looks like Iam gonna get to watch colleen fuck rick and Iam gonna fuck susan tonight.

I lightly knocked on the door and rick hollared come on in, the partys getting started. I could tell susan and colleen were not feeling any pain since they had quite a bit to drink. I walked over to colleen and she kissed me and stuck her tongue deep inside my mouth and then my ear. Then I heard her whisper, I want you to watch me fuck rick and I want to watch you fuck susan. Then susan said, colleen we need to get into something more comfortable, colleen blurted out, but I did not bring anything ... susan responded dont worrying I have plenty of lingerie as she grabbed her bag and colleens arm and they went to open the ajoining room door to go into room 221, but the other side door was locked, so I went out and unlocked the front door and the ajoining door. susan told me to go and wait for them and she closed the door. I stepped over to the counter and got the drink rick had made earlier, the ice had melted and it was a bit watered down by now. Then rick asked, you okay with this? I responded yes, look forward to seeing you with colleen and susan is hot. rick then said, we better get ready for the girls, he quickly took his shirt off and then dropped his pants, he had on a pair of briefs that were a black mesh fabric that you could see his cock through. He appeared to be just a little bigger than me. I followed suit and took my shirt off and stripped down to my boxers. rick told me we were in for a treat, but lets let the girls give us a blow job first.

Then the door opened and susan stepped through wearing a black mesh see through teddy. I could see her big nipples through the material and also the fact that she had a completely shaven pussy. When she turned around the teddy was a thong going right up the center of her ass crack. Then colleen came in wearing a white nighty that had the holds cut out for her tits, which poked through and she had on a matching pair of crotchless panties that revealed her closely trimmed landing strip pussy. susan stepped over to rick and pointed toward me and told rick she was gonna suck my cock til I came in her mouth and colleen looked at me and said, and Im gonna do the same to rick, then susan pushed me down on one bed and colleen did the same to rick. susan kneeled down in front of me and started rubbing my cock through my shorts and then said these need to come off and started slipping them off. I look looked over at colleen and she was on her knees in front of rick licking his cock through his mesh briefs, it was so erotic watch my colleen lick rick's cock through his fancy briefs. Next thing I knew susan was trying to deep throat me as she bobbed her mouth up and down on my cock, it felt sooo good. By know colleen had rick's fancy briefs off and I could see her sucking and licking his cock, she would put her lips around the head and then take him deep inside her mouth, then bob up and down on his hard cock, periodically stopping to lick up and down the shaft. She knew I was watching and boy was she putting on a show, almost too good. I could tell rick was enjoying it alot, maybe too much, I thought he gonna nut quickly and Iam laying here enjoying susan's hot juicy mouthing my cock. Then I heard rick moaning loud and I thought hes gonna cum and sure enough I heard colleen say, oh my as rick's cum was dripping from colleen's mouth back down onto his cock, but colleen continued to lick and suck him and I could tell she was swallowing most of his cum, which turned me on. Then all of a sudden, susan pushed her finger into my ass and started massaging my prostrate. That did it, I started gushing cum into her mouth and susan started swallowing rapidly and all but a little of my cum ran down her cheek. susan was an excellent cocksucker! I looked up and rick had a towel and was wiping his cum from colleen's face and he threw the towel to me and I did the same to susan. Then rick said, girls lets take a short break and we will get down to some serious pussy eating. rick got up off the bed and put his briefs back, which I thought was a bit strange. He asked us if anyone wanted a drink and both susan and colleen blurted out, we need something to chase the cum with. He started walking to the counter and I felt a bit strange laying on the bed naked, so I pulled my boxers back on and told rick, I will help you. Just about the time I got to the counter, there was a loud know on the door. I looked at rick like, who could that be, then rick said, let me get it.

rick stepped to the door, opened it and I could hear voices out there, hey rick man how you doing. rick opened the door wider and said, come on in guys. In walked reggie and two other black guys. Of course we knew reggie and the other two introduced themselves, one was as ct (for chocolate thunder) and the other, maurice. Now it all came to me, rick had arranged this along with susan. I looked over at colleen and her eyes were big as quarters with a huge look of surprise on her face, then I thought to myself, my colleen is gonna get her sweet white pussy pumped full of big hot black cock tonight.
Colleen looked over at me and said this is the guy at the party, and I could tell she felt a bit embarrassed, standing there in her lingerie with her tits sticking out and the crotch less panties on. The three of them came in and it was clear that rick and susan knew them as they called all three by name.

Reggie walked over to colleen and said, my what a hot white chick, and I heard you might be interested in some black cock. Colleen was surprised and glanced my way. I nodded approval as our eyes met. Reggie took her hand and they walked over to a chair, he sat down and motioned for her to sit on his lap, which she did.

I looked over at susan and ct and maurice were on the bed with her playing with her teddy. In just a second her tits were out and ct started rolling the teddy down just about to her waist and that’s when I heard her say, are u gonna give some of the gorgeous black cock. To that ct said, u know we are, and he kissed her as maurice finished sliding her teddy off. There she was completely naked on the bed with these two black studs.
Attached Thumbnails
Our First Swingers Party & Colleens First BBC-c-r1001.jpg