View Single Post

Old 03-07-2010, 01:16 PM

Contining....
I quickly looked back at colleen and reggie, and reggie was kissing colleen, his tongue deep inside her mouth, and she was kissing him back. His hand caressing her exposed tits and her nipples were hard and sticking out. It turned me on watching her with reggie, knowing that soon he would be fucking her hot white pussy with his stud cock. Everything was happening so fast, rick and I were just mesmerized watching the 5 of them. Then I heard reggie tell colleen, u want to play with my cock don’t u? He was wearing baggie shorts that were about knee length and a t-shirt I watched as colleen slowly unbutton his shorts and take the zipper tag and plug the zipper down, reggie had no underwear on. He then told her to pull his shorts off; there it was again, his big cock at half-staff. Colleen put the shorts on the floor, and reggie ordered her to suck his cock, she kneeled down between his legs and took his cock in her hand, just as she glanced at me. As she continued to look at me she kissed the head on his big black cock. Then she flicked her tongue around the head, licking it up and down, and then she took the head into her mouth. Reggie blurted out, suck my hot cock, and moaned real loud. Colleen then took all his cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down on his big black cock. I could see her shining saliva on reggie’s cock shaft as her mouth when up and down on him. She was making her usual slurping noises.

I then looked to my right and saw susan. By now she was laying across the bed and ct was standing above her head with his cock in her mouth, and maurice had his head buried between her legs eating her pussy. Susan was whimpering and gasping for breath. CT was actually face fucking her with her head slightly off the bed and he was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. This must have gone one for what seemed like 20 minutes, with susan gasping for air, she must have climaxed 2 or 3 times. Then maurice crawled out from between her legs, pulled his shorts off to expose a huge cock, it looked like it was at least 10 inches long and as thick as a coke bottle. He started rubbing it on susan’s soaked slick pussy, up and down through her pussy lips and back up on her tummy. Maurice shouted at susan, you want this brotha’s cock in your pussy, you want me to pump you full of hot black cock. Susan pulled ct’s cock out of her mouth, her saliva was dripping down on her forehead and into her eyes, and said, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I’m your white slut tonight. With that demand, maurice slowly pushed the head of his monster cock past her swollen pussy lips, and then pulled it back, slicken it up each time he pushed it in and pulled it back. CT pushed his cock back into susan’s mouth, and looked over at reggie and colleen and said, mmm, that’s a hot white bitch with reggie, she’s sucking his cock hard. Just about that time, maurice raised susan’s legs up and started pumping her full of his huge cock, I was surprised that pussy of her’s could take all that massive cock, but he just kept pumping her, in and out.

Just about that colleen took her mouth off reggie’s cock and told him to get on the other bed; she wanted to ride that hard black cock. Reggie walked over to the bed, his hard erect cock still shiny from colleen’s saliva. Reggie sat down on the edge of the bed, colleen pulled her crotch less panties off, but kept the top on that had her tit cutout. She put her back to reggie, reached around and grabbed his cock and slowly started rubbing on her pussy lips, then eased her hot pussy down on his cock. She then put her hands on reggie’s legs to brace her and then slowly started riding up and down on his cock. She was not able to take all of it, but kept trying to ease a little more in each time. Reggie put his hands on each side of her ass cheeks and started helping her ride his big black cock. This is finally what I wanted to see, my sweet wife colleen enjoying herself living her fantasy, getting fucked by a huge black cock. Reggie started talking to her, I heard him say, oh yea baby, ride my hard cock, mmmm how do u like having a big black cock stuffing your pussy, you my hot white hoe, you gonna let me cum in you…

Colleen looked over at me and then she said, oh reggie fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck me hard, pump me full, then she winked at me and I gave her the thumbs up sign. She was able to take more and more of his cock deep inside her and by now when she sat down on his cock, it fully disappeared inside her. She was then getting off hard, swinging her head back and forth, moaning hard. She fucked reggie for about 15 minutes, when my eyes almost popped out as ct pulled his cock out of susan’s mouth and it was hard as a baseball bat and sticking straight out, fully erect. He then walked over to colleen and said, baby I want you to suck my cock, it surprised her too, but she took one of her hands off reggie’s leg and grabbed his cock, and started stroking it. CT then ordered her, suck it bitch, and she took him into her mouth. He put his hands on the back of her head and started pulling her mouth on and off his cock, she was experiencing gag reflex, but let him keep doing it. OMG, I was soooo hot, watching my colleen fucking a hot black cock and sucking one too, a mini-gangbang for her… hot!

Just about that time I heard maurice moan real loud and start humping susan hard, her legs straight up in the air. Then all of a sudden, he said, ahhhhhh, I’m cummming, as he gripped her legs and finished up pumping full of his hot cum, then he almost fell on her as he collapsed.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door, I looked at rick and he was sitting in a chair watching susan and colleen while stroking his cock, it was ropy and almost hard. He said I will get it and got up and walked to the door, his cock swaying back and forth as he walked. He cracked the door open, and I heard a female say, you guys got to keep it quite in their or I am gonna have to come in there and check it out. Rick said, Melissa, you know u can’t come in here unless you are naked, then the door was pushed open and young girl that was at the front desk walked in. She then said, okay, pulled her top off and unbuttoned her jeans, pulled down the zipper and stepped out of her jeans. There was this sweet 20 some girl standing there in her bra and panties. With a flip of his wrist, rick undid melissa’s bra and her cute tits were exposed, then she asked, you did say naked, as she looked down at rick’s erect cock, then she stepped out of her panties to reveal the cutest shaven pussy….

I could not believe my eyes and by this time my cock was rock hard and I was thinking, boy, I sure want to fuck that hot pussy. Rick grabbed her hand and she grabbed his cock and they walked over to my chair, rick said, Melissa, this is my friend roger and he needs his cock sucked. Melissa then smiled and said, yes he does as she bent over and took my cock into her mouth, and just as quick as that, rick stood behind her and started slipping his cock into her pussy. Melissa took her mouth off my cock and looked around at rick and said, I was hoping you were gonna fuck me with that hot dick of yours, then she took my cock back into her mouth and started sucking it with a fury.

OMG, my head was spinning, I could not comprehend all that was happening; susan had just had her eyes fucked out and pumped full of maurice’s hot cum, colleen was riding reggie’s cock and sucking ct’s cock, rick was rocking Melissa back and forth as he fucked her from behind, while she sucked my cock. I know you don’t believe, but it was all true.
Attached Thumbnails
Our First Swingers Party & Colleens First BBC-c-r1002.jpg