View Single Post

black pregnant ... becoming as common as infidelity itself!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:43 PM

Smile black pregnant ... becoming as common as infidelity itself!

I have a feeling the shock to the teens will be that mom had a baby by another man, not necessarily a black man. As someone has already stated, its becoming quite common with white females. Its a choice THEY are making to have mix-raced children.
My wife and I frequent a local Outback restaurant, and over the last few years we have become close friends with several of the bartenders there. One, in particular, is a little, petite redhead that my wife and I have always thought was very cute. Last summer she told us that she was pregnant (2 months) by her boyfriend, and visit after visit we watched as her little petite tummy adjusted to the growing baby inside her. I was very much turned on by all this. In December 2009 she left to have her baby and we didn't see her for some time. One of the other bartenders told us she'd had a baby boy.
About a month ago we were at the Outback, sitting at the bar, when she came in caring her new baby and her boyfriend was with her ... you guessed it ... both black. Not sure why, but it caught both my wife and me by surprise, but none-the-less, it was an additional turn-on to me.
Not long ago I read a article in our local paper of the changing demographics. In fact, the fastest changing was biracial children where the male was black and female white.