View Single Post

Old 03-27-2015, 05:16 AM

nice, but i remember that my mom got knock up by her black lover when i was 18 years old and she didnt know she was pregnant unitl she went to the hospital eight months later and my dad was shock as my mom. the doctor and nurse did not no what to say but it was quiet and my baby brother was crying in her arms. my mom was happy but nervous about my dad unitl he told her that it was ok and they will work it out later. the next morning she was breast feeding to the baby with her huge breast that grew during the pregnance. my mom lover walk in to the room and i was just there and my dad left early in the moring. he saw me and said hi to me and look at my mom and she at him with passion in both of them. my mom said her is are baby. he look at both with pride. kiss both of them and said to her ..if she is ok with the baby. my mom look at him and told him it was her dream to have a black baby. than he told her ,it was his too. the months past and my mom and dad speartate and my mom went to live with troy . i sometimes went to visit my mom on the weekends. but my mom was really happy with troy since ever other year my mom had his babies. so my mom had for the six years four babys more with troy.