View Single Post

My 2 cent's worth ;)
Old 05-19-2010, 10:09 AM

Default My 2 cent's worth ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
- I guess that depends on the couple, not everyone is comfortable with this until they are well into married life. For many of us it's not a case of how long we expect to keep our wives to ourself, rather how long it takes to persuade her to get fucked by another.

- My advice is to use a different guy every time, so be anonymous and avoid the emotional aspects that will likely happen if you strike up a friendship.

- I watch her everytime because that's what I like, other guys might be different. By being there I give her some security and visual reassurance that all is good - and watching her face redden as another guy with a big tool ploughs her is what does it for me! Bareback is fine if you don't worry about STDs/HIV sorry to spoil the fantasy, but if you care about each other, use protection and you could be doing this for many years to cum.