View Single Post

my first watching
Old 05-26-2010, 12:54 AM

Default my first watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialsex316 View Post
we are just starting out in the swinger lifestyle & i was wondering if any of u white guys that have had the pleasure of watching ur wife get fucked by a black guy or 2. how was it? what was it like for u & her? we are not into the cuckold part of it so i dont wanna hear about that stuff. just how amazing or not, it was to watch ur wife fuck another guy. i want to see my wife fuck fuck a very large black cock.
my first time was watching her on a video tape she and the blk guy made. I talked her into going out and getting picked up by a blk guy so i could prove that she would enjoy sex with someone else and that it was blk guys she liked.I watched the tape as soon as she walked thru the door at 2:30am. I much as my heart was racing in panic to see another man fucking my wife, I LOVED IT and after that till now even we have only been able to pull it off a few times but i always want her to find more. It is the most sexually satisfiying thing to me. I loved seeing a blk guy fuck her like that. He fucked her on tape for two hours. While he was doggying her i saw sweat dripping from the inside of her knees onto the bed thats how hard they were at it. I dont regret it at all. Its not for every body ,but i love my wife being used and seeing her look so satisfied and owned.Also i tagteamed her with this same guy later it wasnt as good as i thought it would be.The raeson is i loved seing her be a slut so much that i wasnt concentrating on what i was doing.LOL I actually would rather have seen 2 blk guys tagteam her and i watch.

Good luck