View Single Post

our get away
Old 05-26-2010, 03:48 AM

Default our get away

My wife and I rented a cabin in southern Ohio.
It had a nice hot tub and we were in it when it stopped working.
I jumped out and called the main office. They said the guy would be right there.
I told my wife to stay in and enjoy the hot water. I had a towel wrapped around me and walked inside. two minutes later there was a knock at the door.
I opened the door to see a tall, young black man standing there.
He said he would have it fixed in two minute as he knew what was wrong, just didn't get it fixed before we arrived.
A few minutes later he walked to the back deck and told my wife to push the button. He looked at her naked body in the clear still water.
It roared to life and she thanked him.
He told us it was the last job of the day and he wished he could go home to a nice hot tub
My wife had a few drinks, but still surprised me when she invited him to join us.
He told us he didn't have a bathing suit. My wife then stood up and said 'we don't either"
I dropped my towel and jumped into the hot tub.
He agreed and I watched my wife as she watched him undress. When she finally saw his black cock hanging down, already twice as long and three times as thick as mine, she actually said 'oh my god' He smiled and stepped into the tub, sitting on the edge with his huge black cock standing straight out. "you like my big, black cock?" he said to my wife.
She looked at me and I said, "I want to see you suck that monster"
She wrapped both hands around it and shoved the head into her mouth. My cock has never been as hard as it was when I watched her make love to his huge black cock for the next ten minutes.
Finally, she stood up and said follow me. We walked into the cabin and she laid on the bed and spread her legs. "Fuck my white pussy with that huge, black cock."
I moved next to her and kissed her, sucked her tits and worked her clit while he shoved that fat, black cockhead into her pussy. He was very gentle and slowly worked his thick cock into her petite, white pussy. She could only take about 3/4 of it, but she started cumming and didn't stop for the next 20 minutes, wave after wave flooding her body.
finally he looked at her and said, " where would you like me to cum?"
She didn't hesitate, she said, "Fill my little white pussy with your black cock cum...please."
I couldn't take it anymore and started cumming on her side, just as he moaned and started filling her white pussy with his cum. He lunged deep into her again and again, each time spraying a load of his black cock cum deep in her unprotected pussy.
Afterwards, we walked around naked, drinking and talking. About 2 hours later, we did it again, this time I had the movie camera running.
We both loved it and we go to the cabin about 4 times a year, and we always call him and let him know we are coming.