View Single Post

Should certainly be on wedding night!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:31 AM

Default Should certainly be on wedding night!

If I had it to do all over again, I would have had my wife taken a black lover on our wedding night and along for the honeymoon. More than likely, if she was going to do that, then that meant she was already taking it before hand, but her taking a black bull on her wedding night to "consumate' the marriage would be ideal. It sets the lifestyle that the couple will be living. I know I didn't get to on my wedding night but at least she can take a black lover on our anniversaries. To me there's not a better way to tell or show your wife how much you love her than by letting her get blacked by her well endowed black lover bareback and filling her full of his seed while holding her hand and telling her you LOVE her so very much. If it's done on the wedding night, then she will realize just how loving a husband she has just married, and know she will always have a man that will cherish her even when she's getting sexual satisfaction from a more capable man. Besides, the weddings are all about the brides, even after the ceremony, it should be all about her and fulfilling her needs and desires.