View Single Post

MY first black cock
Old 06-06-2010, 04:20 PM

Smile MY first black cock

I was driving late & had car trouble. I pulled in to a station & this beautiful big black man came out. My car was overheating & he asked if I needed service. I said yes. He pulled my car in the garage & said he was closing but would fix my car. I had to turn off my air-conditioning due to the car & my blouse was soaking wet. He asked if I was hot & I said Oh yes! He told me to go in the office since it was air-conditioned. Once in there i needed to pee & he told me to go in the bathroom in the office.

I dropped my skirt a sat & I noticed a hole in the opposite wall. I could see something moving & i knew that he was watching me. I spread my legs wide & started playing with myself, opened my blouse & teased my nipples too. i got up and bent ove so he could see hoe wet my pussy realy was & then pulled my skirt up & walked in to the office.

He asked if I was hot. I remember saying "much more than you know." He went in the bathroom to clean up but didn't close the door all the way. He washed & then unzipped his pants & I saw the biggest most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. I got instantly wet & super horny.

He turned around & saw me looking & told me to come in and sit on the stool lid. I did! He had his beautiful cock in his hand right in front of me. He told me to kiss it. I did. He told me to hold it & stroke it. I did. He told me to kiss it. I did. He asked if I was on the pill & I said yes. He told me to suck it. I did. His first load of cremy cum flooded my horny mouth & it was all I could do just to keep swallowing so none escaped my busy horny lips.

He told me to get up & turn around & in one long thrust his massive big black cock slide into my soaking wet pussy. God, it filled me like I'd never been filled before. He was soon humping my wet white pussy like crazy. In no time I climaxed & then his cock started pumping his warm cum deep within me. He just kept pumping & pumping. I could feel his wam cum dripping down my legs. He shot another load in me & then told me to turn around & suck his cock again. I did. It was delicious! He shot another creamy load between my eger lips. I was in heat and he knew it!

Finally he rubbed his beautiful black slippery cock between my breasts & all over my nipples & shot his last load all over me! It was wonderful! It was fantastic! I go back to my homecomings every year & call him first. On my way there I spent one afternoon with him on the way & one on the way back home. Two times a year I still get to pleasure his beautiful big black cock! He is married now but we still get together.

Once as I walked in his hotel room there were four other naked black men in the room with him. I pleasured all of them & they fucked me silly. I loved ever second! I've been "black ever since my first time with him & I'd never go back, except with horny white couples. I never regretted it & never will!