View Single Post

Old 06-10-2010, 05:45 PM

I was about 17. My boyfriend Who is now my husband had a black best friend from South Africa who was a foreign exchange student. He was very cute. One night at a party I Was a little drunk and wanted to get fucked. I told my man lets go find a room, He said Lets Go! the very first room We walked into was taken by his friend and one of my best friends. I didn't get a good look at what he was packin but she was making some crazy noises. We said sorry and went and found another room. I asked my girlfriend about it later and she said he was amazing. I couldn't get it off my mind. I had to try it for myself. my man and I are avid nude sun bathers. We had planed to go to a local beach (assateague island) the next morning. I asked my man if he would mind if we invited our two friends. He thought about it for a minute, until I reminded him she would be there to. He instantly agreed. Our friends were excited about it so we meet the next morning. We drove the truck out on the beach, got out and got naked. Let me just say, When our friend dropped his shorts and that beautiful thing flopped out, my mouth started to water and so did my pussy. He was enormous. I was breathless. My man didn't pay any attention to me cause he was to busy with looking at my girlfriends dd tits. I couldn't keep my eyes off him all day. When my man started to notice my staring he just laughed and said "easy babe". He didn't seem to mind. It got dark and we started a fire. My mouth still watering I couldn't stop staring at it. He looked at me and said" you like what you see?" Everyone started laughing, so I said well? Yeah! My girlfriend said to my man "I like what I see too". My man and I looked at each other surprised. My girlfriend slid over next to us with my man sitting between us. y man looked at me for a reaction. I looked at him and started sliding over towards that beautiful black cock. I took it in my hand. It was thicker than I thought. I looked over and my girlfriend already had my mans cock deep in her throat. After I saw that, it was on! I dint even know what they did over there. lol. I started sucking his massive cock. It was so big. About 11-12 inches or the size of my forearm. It kind of scared me. After some time sucking his cock, I had to have him in me. pushed him down on the sand and straddled him. I squatted down to his cock and started to take him in. Now my man is not small, he is about 9" long and a good size girth. But when I started to take that BBC, my first thought was its not going to fit. After he stretched me a bit I started to work his cock. He was filling me and stretching me like never before. I must have cum about 5 times before I came back to reality. He blew his load in me and I could feel it dripping from my pussy. I will never forget the feeling. When We finished I looked up and she was still riding him hard. I watched as my man blew his load in another girl and it really turned me on. We slept the rest of the night on the beach except for when our black friend and I snuck of for a second go around. lol. We all still keep in touch even tough he is back in South Africa. If he ever comes back to the states, he knows he has a place to stay.

Last edited by johnboy74004; 06-10-2010 at 05:48 PM..