View Single Post

I bet she went inside and masturbated
Old 06-10-2010, 10:13 PM

Default I bet she went inside and masturbated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshaun29 View Post
When was the first time you saw a BBC? What did you think? What thoughts overcame you later on? Did you ever want to try it? Reason I ask is, I was taking out the garbage the other day and I just came back from vacation. I am in pretty good shape, athletic build and such. Anyway, I had no shirt on and was clean shaven all the way down to my balls. I was wearing my pajama bottoms and they ride right at the waist. The drawstring was not pulled and my cock was definitely poking out of the front. It wasn't hanging out, but you could see a bit of the head and skin of it. She said good morning from her house and stood out front talking to me for about 10 min. I actually had to cut the conversation short. I looked down as I walked back to my house and the slit in front of my pajamas really exposed my cock. I wondered what ran through her mind as she stood there talking to me while my BBC was exposed. Any thoughts ladies? Should I try this again?
The first black cock I saw wasn't that big, probably about 7 inches but since my hubby barely has 5 it was an improvement. We were watching a movie at my daughters house after her and her boyfriend had went to bed. I was about 40 at the time and the black guy was in his late teens. I was flirting and teasing him a little and when he got up to go to the bathroom he had a huge bulge in his shorts. I told him I hoped I didn't do that to him with a come-on grin.He told me he couldn't help it he thought I was "hot". I was still sitting on the couch and I couldn't help reaching up and squeezing it. I ask him if he minded as I started sliding his shorts and underwear down and took it out. Of course he didn't. I couldn't help but get wet when I felt how hard it was and was so turned-on by this young black man getting so hard over me.. I also loved the contrast of his his black dick in my white hand and of course I let him fuck me, several times that night. The second one I saw was about 12" and you know what that did for me and have been taking black ever since. My advice would be to give your neighbor a show every chance you get and judge her reaction.