View Single Post

Old 07-06-2010, 12:10 AM

When I first found out that my mother loved black cock was when I was sixteen. I came home from am after-school job and walked in on my mom sitting between this black guys legs and sucking his dick. There was nowhere for me to go or hide, we all saw each other at the same time. My mom, who was nude except for her panties, jumped up and started trying to appologize for what I had seen and for what she was doing. The black guy, to this day I do not know his name, never moved off the sofa, he just set there with his pole in the air and watched us. However, I took my mom's face in my hands (and noticed that there was a small drop of cum on her chin) and kissed her on the lips and told her not to worry about it and that I was okay with whatever she decided to do.

This was the only time that I have ever actually seen my mother have sex with anyone, including my father. (Oh yeah, my mom and dad were divorced at the time). However, I know for a fact that my mom has had sex with at least 30 or 40 different black men. A few of them I even brought home just for her to have sex with.

Personally, I think it is great that my mother loves big black cock. I love my mother, I love her for being her and for doing the things that make her happy! It is my hope that my mom gets all the black cock she can handle in this life.