Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC In Houston
Old 12-03-2016, 05:46 AM

Default BBC In Houston

I'm a 5'10, blk male, built nicely, good sized dick, disease free, and clean. Have had several experiences with couples and really enjoy pleasing a wife in front of her husband or with his knowledge. I enjoy giving oral and will not cum until she's thoroughly satisfied and begs for it. I'm 100% clean. Due to life and work I can only meet during the day so we would have to arrange around that. Not a flake or fake and I'm very interested in having some fun either one time or possibly a regular arrangement.

Nw houston
Old 12-04-2016, 02:38 AM

Default Nw houston

What part of town do you stay? Hit us up.

In Houston on occassion
Old 02-07-2017, 10:29 PM

Default In Houston on occassion

Would like to discuss potentially meeting You on my next trip to H-Town>>
Varona

Old 02-09-2017, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristivnBlvck View Post
I'm a 5'10, blk male, built nicely, good sized dick, disease free, and clean. Have had several experiences with couples and really enjoy pleasing a wife in front of her husband or with his knowledge. I enjoy giving oral and will not cum until she's thoroughly satisfied and begs for it. I'm 100% clean. Due to life and work I can only meet during the day so we would have to arrange around that. Not a flake or fake and I'm very interested in having some fun either one time or possibly a regular arrangement.

I am interested. 1960 area. 24 years old and when I was 16 I was seduced by my moms black boyfriend he was the first and I loved it 3 weeks later he had me being fucked by 5 BBC I begged for more. I have a daughter who is he result of 2 months of gangbangs,the father is one of 62 black men. Me and my girlfriend do all black gloryholes in 8 hours we were fillmed one dick after another in Vegas. I have a video of me fucking Shorty Mac,DW Knight,Sean Michaels and Mandingo.
The last pic is me taking on 5 at a time a total of 22, cocks.

My friend and I in a bookstore. Bot 18 its a 1 and a half hour movie, it took 8 hours to make 45 guys and 3 girls my mother was there guiding these massive dicks 13+ into me. She was inpressed when 13 inches slid in me and I took another 12 inch I was know for takin 25 inches in my pussy......Young slut takes 26 inches of BBC.....there was a white guy with a small dick he fucked my pussy filled with there cum. He said I was very tight and was told I had 2 of the biggest dicks in me,,,,,when we showed my gap his cock was devoured by my gaping hole. He came quickly and wanted more but he had to give up his ass. He got doggie style a 10 inch struggled in his ass. I let him fuck my mouth and then he and a 12 inch plus him fucked my ass.

7 months later I was pregnant and w
Attached Thumbnails
BBC In Houston-tumblr_nz6b5qikn61qz7fjdo1_500-4-.jpg   BBC In Houston-097_1000.jpg   BBC In Houston-100_1000.jpg   BBC In Houston-982_1000-2-.jpg