Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Atl BBC wants to ring your doorbell and get you fucked well...
Old 09-16-2018, 04:20 PM

Default Atl BBC wants to ring your doorbell and get you fucked well...

This is really plain and simple I wanna come by your house and few times a week and screw you very well so you don't have to masturbate. I prefer this be a couples thing cause I cant entertain your ass 7 days a week...
Why go half way when you can score a touch down With the real thing ?
I am a Relatively fit handsome self sustained mbm that wants the get with a couple (preferably) to give her what she craves on a weekly basis. It doesn't have to be every week but twice a month at least. You know when it's good you want it every day but lets be reasonable and try once a week. I can be your home delivery of BC. I can also host if required.. I am not trying to break up what you have this is strictly long term sexual tension relief relationship. I have done this before with great results only reason I am looking is because they moved. Any questions pls ask...

On the doorstep.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:18 AM

Default On the doorstep.

I like the idea of the doorbell ringing and I open the door to find a young black man there. He says to me that his friend told him to call by for a quick fuck...mmmm

Tags
bbc bull, cuck cpl looking, hot white wife, slut white girl