Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for company in a downtown Chicago suite Sept 21st & 22
Old 09-21-2018, 10:31 PM

Default Looking for company in a downtown Chicago suite Sept 21st & 22

BBC Looking for Panties to keep In Chicago
The name says it all but I wont be discreet when you are in my Hotel room... I think there is nothing hotter than interracial loving, I love it, the thought of having some white pussy juices covering my thick black cock.. I reside in Texas south but will be in Chicago on business this weekend. Looking to host women or couples who crave thick dick. While I am a professional by day and great intellectual conversationalist, I want to work on opening up some some tight white pussy at night.

We can meet for drinks and feel each other out to make sure we have a lust connection/attraction on day one, but on day two (or night one) it is on! I want you going home tired and fufilled..

While I am usually a gentle lover my desire lately has been for hard rough fucking.... Not trying to turn anyone off just stating the raw truth. I imagine you holding that leg up letting me explore your G spot deeply while you moan and whimper in that stages right before you cum all over me... But it wont be that simple ... I want you horny all night so I wont let you cum right off. You have waited to long for a fast cum.. I want you pleading for this thick black Dick all night. Picture it, you bring the sexy lingerie and panties and I will bring the thick black dick. that will excite. I am relatively conservative except in the bed room. Let's make this happen. Message me with you intentions to have your long awaited fantasies realized. Will not disappoint.
Regards,
J

Wife wants BBC
Old 08-23-2019, 06:07 AM

Default Wife wants BBC

She’s not white, but my Puerto Rican wife wants to fuck a BBC and make me watch.