Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young Black Male
Old 01-26-2013, 03:06 AM

Default Young Black Male

I'm in St. Louis, MO. Interested in mature women (young is fine too). Message me if interested.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:54 AM

Tell me about your self. I'm interested in introducing a black man to my wife. What do you want, what would you do to her and how far would you travel.

CorHevallisbeth
Old 02-01-2013, 06:28 AM

Default CorHevallisbeth

Hey,
We are a married couple who love to do a couple or a group of black guys at one time.

My husband is totatly straight. We are both athletic...weightlifters...long distance cycle riders. We always screw together with all different kinds of guys. We do however like to do a group of black guys....at the same time.

So write back and we'll get together soon.

Lisa&Mike

Last edited by Corvallisbeth; 07-30-2013 at 12:43 AM..

Old 02-06-2013, 03:48 PM

Responded to both. Anyone else?

Old 03-13-2013, 02:30 AM

Same as what snoopy said. Posting some pics would be helpful. Where exactly are you located? What are you looking for?

Old 05-03-2013, 10:16 PM

Anyone else?

Old 05-01-2014, 01:13 PM

Looking for my wifes 1st bbc

Old 06-04-2014, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1nback View Post
Same as what snoopy said. Posting some pics would be helpful. Where exactly are you located? What are you looking for?
Hey I know this couple and they are for real... if you want to see pics ask them to swat pics... you will not be disappointed by this couple, I have set up gangbangs for her a few times and she always deliver when she say she will... like you I would like some pics and vids of her in action... she took on 12 guys by herself once and we all walked away smiling... so I will have to keep the memories alive until the next time... btw if they say that they are coming to you be sure to bring your A game and lots of hard dicks cause they will show ready for some fun.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:40 PM

I am still looking, just been busy. I'm athletic and have a 9" BBC. I don't mind swapping pictures at all.

Corvallisbeth ....Lisa...Edwards special girl
Old 03-05-2018, 03:37 AM

Default Corvallisbeth ....Lisa...Edwards special girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlayer1 View Post
Hey I know this couple and they are for real... if you want to see pics ask them to swat pics... you will not be disappointed by this couple, I have set up gangbangs for her a few times and she always deliver when she say she will... like you I would like some pics and vids of her in action... she took on 12 guys by herself once and we all walked away smiling... so I will have to keep the memories alive until the next time... btw if they say that they are coming to you be sure to bring your A game and lots of hard dicks cause they will show ready for some fun.
Thanks Edward...you know how I treasure the way you and the brothers take me down. You know this true. I love to be dominated and fucked by black men. I love having my husband witness this and participate. You know my husband can really fuck. But you know at some point he backs off and lets the brothers bareback me and turn me into a sloppy white wife servicing the black guys. Edward you have to excuse my direct words. I'm a married white woman from Phily and I"ve been swallowing black jizz since I was 17 teen. My married black boy friend made me swallow his load everying morning. Edward when I'm sucking your cock and licking your swollen balls, smell the musky smell of you black balls...well I just finished fingery myself off thinking about you..