Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-29-2014, 09:48 PM

PS guess which cock I did not let fuck me...

poor hubby...

small cock and not cut... I love cut cock...

Ummm yea right lol
Old 09-29-2014, 11:59 PM

Default Ummm yea right lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHotWife14 View Post
thanks guys.... great night... hubby did not handle it that well, so looks like tonight will be my last night of BBC...

but I have these photos and memories...

Maybe too much too fast? Really find it hard to believe that it will be your last Blk man. Just saying. only time will tell.

Quote:

poor hubby...

Actually your husband isn't a bad size for a white man. lol. Yea. Like I said above, it's just a matter of time before you start having those desires again.

Old 09-30-2014, 11:37 PM

Quote:

poor hubby...

I must say...great to see things come to fulfillment - and if you ask me - hubby will start thinking about how much he missed the show....and seeing you satisfied.

It won't be long - and you may be surprised at who brings up doing it again first.

God ...I love cucking white boys!

Old 10-01-2014, 03:51 AM

Actually your husband isn't a bad size for a white man. lol. Yea. Like I said above, it's just a matter of time before you start having those desires again.

[/QUOTE]

agree he is not that small - he is 7.5 on a good day... and quite thick... but I really want to get him cut and he wont let me...

i love cut cock the look of the exposed head, the ridge etc, so he was humbled multiple ways...

I dont know what hurt him more... that they were black, that they were bigger, that they had more stamina or that they were all cut?

two very different nights -

the first night sensual, erotic kinky - we went to a club after arriving very late... I openly flirted with black men (and one white man) and made hubby scout for prospects, and even explain to one man why I was allowed.... kissing my husband then a black man who was a club regular and mentioned to a few people what was going on... was such a turn on for me, and seeing hubby want to have the ground swallow him up even more erotic... once it was obvious... other men (and women) paid attention, and started asking my hubby what was going on.... and when the first prospect I had been kissing got cold feet, a second gladly took his place... and we went back to his suite. amazing sensual sex, and I let my hubby join in a little...but on a pretty cruel condition, while he reluctantly obliged (well I 'convinced' him)

the second night... was arranged in advance with Azblackstud and his friend... very different... when they met and kissed me they both instantly had a little grope in public, as we walked to circ du soliel they took either side of me and relegated hubby to edges of the group... each door they opened or line we cued for popcorn, they would guide me or Sheppard me, but always with a little hold or fondle... form both of them, so we rasied a few eyebrows... in the show they were amazing brash and alpha... and one made me give him a brief blow job... I was a bit shocked but he was so sexually alpha I could not say no...

back in the room... well they were pure animals... and took what they wanted.... taking turns then both at once at either end... they did not humiliate me verbally (thank god) but physically they just took what they wanted... did not ask me questions... and fucked me for their own conquest... as I made hubby take pictures and videos... and constantly reminded him how good cut cock felt...

the second night I felt somehow used... but that was so kinky also....

and the amazing side effect.... hubby does not want to talk about it... but he is so so attentive to me for the last two days, looking after me like when we started dating....

so two different but amazing experiences... the unplanned first encounter just shading the second.,... for me... I should get hubby to review both LOL

so now just need to convince hubby, to let me get his cock cut.... and to have more BBC

hooked... but wont do it without his permission
Attached Thumbnails
What happens in Vegas-day-1.jpg   What happens in Vegas-day2.jpg   What happens in Vegas-day2ii.jpg  

Last edited by NewHotWife14; 10-01-2014 at 03:51 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 10-01-2014, 03:27 PM

I'm still salty about your husband making plans for me to meet you that saturday night and not hearing from you at all then your husband texted me the next day saying we can meet Monday night then cancels last minute. No worries got blown by a milf latina at local adult store later that night and I took home a vanilla brit from the strip last night. It's all good

Quote:

agree he is not that small - he is 7.5 on a good day... and quite thick... but I really want to get him cut and he wont let me...

i love cut cock the look of the exposed head, the ridge etc, so he was humbled multiple ways...

I dont know what hurt him more... that they were black, that they were bigger, that they had more stamina or that they were all cut?

two very different nights -

the first night sensual, erotic kinky - we went to a club after arriving very late... I openly flirted with black men (and one white man) and made hubby scout for prospects, and even explain to one man why I was allowed.... kissing my husband then a black man who was a club regular and mentioned to a few people what was going on... was such a turn on for me, and seeing hubby want to have the ground swallow him up even more erotic... once it was obvious... other men (and women) paid attention, and started asking my hubby what was going on.... and when the first prospect I had been kissing got cold feet, a second gladly took his place... and we went back to his suite. amazing sensual sex, and I let my hubby join in a little...but on a pretty cruel condition, while he reluctantly obliged (well I 'convinced' him)

the second night... was arranged in advance with Azblackstud and his friend... very different... when they met and kissed me they both instantly had a little grope in public, as we walked to circ du soliel they took either side of me and relegated hubby to edges of the group... each door they opened or line we cued for popcorn, they would guide me or Sheppard me, but always with a little hold or fondle... form both of them, so we rasied a few eyebrows... in the show they were amazing brash and alpha... and one made me give him a brief blow job... I was a bit shocked but he was so sexually alpha I could not say no...

back in the room... well they were pure animals... and took what they wanted.... taking turns then both at once at either end... they did not humiliate me verbally (thank god) but physically they just took what they wanted... did not ask me questions... and fucked me for their own conquest... as I made hubby take pictures and videos... and constantly reminded him how good cut cock felt...

the second night I felt somehow used... but that was so kinky also....

and the amazing side effect.... hubby does not want to talk about it... but he is so so attentive to me for the last two days, looking after me like when we started dating....

so two different but amazing experiences... the unplanned first encounter just shading the second.,... for me... I should get hubby to review both LOL

so now just need to convince hubby, to let me get his cock cut.... and to have more BBC

hooked... but wont do it without his permission[/QUOTE]

Old 10-01-2014, 04:05 PM

Lvblkm

I owe you an apology - I did arrive late first day - so that did not work as planned so made the impromptu club visit

Then by the third night, I was tired and hubby was not taking it that well - so I decided better to skip you than give you a bad experience - so glad it worked for you also

D

Old 10-05-2014, 09:00 PM

Well a week after my first BBC (and second and third), and the more I think about it the more I enjoyed it…

Trying to put my finger on exactly what it was… it is still not perfectly clear to me…

Size matters, for sure – there is a pure physical component of the size of the cock filling your pussy… thought the size was a struggle for my mouth, that less enjoyable, but appealed in it own way also…

But that alone does not account for it…

That the cocks (and men) are black, certainly has some taboo for me, as much as I hate to admit that, as I feel I treat all men/races equally.

That they had amazing stamina – was a big plus… but reality is I was so turned on that stamina was not totally required, and I came multiple times before they did.

That they had cut cocks ( and I don’t think it physically makes much difference) I just love cut cock so much, and that my husband is not cut – and I want to get him done, really meant that having cut BBC was so mental for me also… cut cock ‘looks’ much more appealing for me..

But I think what really did it for me… was that they were all pure alpha men physically and sexually….

If I was to identify a single component of the entire episode, that really turned me on…it was these men touching me kissing me and fondling me in public, when it was obvious (to everyone really) my hubby was standing there… I remember kissing hubby as I asked him to get me a snack for Cir du solie with dozens of people around, but at the same time, one of the BBC was holding my hand and the other my bum,… and felt a dozen eyes on me… and when people in the club discussed me kissing a black man as I held hubby hand and then asked him what was going on, I was so wet…

And from hubby…

He has not actually fucked me since the events of Vegas - and does not want to talk about it…. But has been amazing attentive still, and has eaten me most nights…. But he has never not fucked me for a week, god 3 days was probably our record LOL, so I know he is still feeling it… I do feel sorry for him, but god I loved it…

Last edited by NewHotWife14; 10-05-2014 at 09:14 PM..

Old 10-05-2014, 11:52 PM

What are you thoughts going forward NewHotWife14? A background question have you ever played with a guy infront of your husband prior to your Vegas trip? Are you trying to turn your husband into a cuckold? You should let your poor husband fuck you even though he lost a bet it seems like he went all out to make sure you were satisfied on your vegas trip. How are you going to satisify your new sexual appetite since your trip?

Quote:
Well a week after my first BBC (and second and third), and the more I think about it the more I enjoyed it…

Trying to put my finger on exactly what it was… it is still not perfectly clear to me…

Size matters, for sure – there is a pure physical component of the size of the cock filling your pussy… thought the size was a struggle for my mouth, that less enjoyable, but appealed in it own way also…

But that alone does not account for it…

That the cocks (and men) are black, certainly has some taboo for me, as much as I hate to admit that, as I feel I treat all men/races equally.

That they had amazing stamina – was a big plus… but reality is I was so turned on that stamina was not totally required, and I came multiple times before they did.

That they had cut cocks ( and I don’t think it physically makes much difference) I just love cut cock so much, and that my husband is not cut – and I want to get him done, really meant that having cut BBC was so mental for me also… cut cock ‘looks’ much more appealing for me..

But I think what really did it for me… was that they were all pure alpha men physically and sexually….

If I was to identify a single component of the entire episode, that really turned me on…it was these men touching me kissing me and fondling me in public, when it was obvious (to everyone really) my hubby was standing there… I remember kissing hubby as I asked him to get me a snack for Cir du solie with dozens of people around, but at the same time, one of the BBC was holding my hand and the other my bum,… and felt a dozen eyes on me… and when people in the club discussed me kissing a black man as I held hubby hand and then asked him what was going on, I was so wet…

And from hubby…

He has not actually fucked me since the events of Vegas - and does not want to talk about it…. But has been amazing attentive still, and has eaten me most nights…. But he has never not fucked me for a week, god 3 days was probably our record LOL, so I know he is still feeling it… I do feel sorry for him, but god I loved it…

Last edited by lvblkm; 10-06-2014 at 01:04 AM..

Old 10-07-2014, 09:16 PM

Lots of questions lvblkm

Had never been with a man in front if hubby before vegas
(White or black)

Vegas was my first (2nd and 3rd) black cock in life

Has been hubbies choice not to fuck me since - he has eaten me many times but not fucked me - I think he feels inferior after watching in vegas

Don't intend to cuck him - I think that is to cruel really - as he is an amazons provider and a good lover and decent cock - and amazing tongue

And yes he did very well in vegas sticking to the bet and doing almost everything I asked

So he honored his side of the bey very well

- as for my desire for more BBC, well I absolutely loved it and would love more - but I would need his consent and doubt he will give it or bet with me again were me getting BBC was the prize

He only bet first time as

1) he thought he would win
2) he thought it was fantasy and I would not do it..

I did feel very sorry for him in vegas but was proud of him

Old 10-08-2014, 02:08 AM

Your story is unique how you guys had your first lifestyle experience. I assume most guys try to get their women in the lifestyle so they can fuck different women not knowing that their women will attract more men then the male will attract women. I met azblackstud and his friend we did a 3 on 1 minigang bang. Those two don't play around with the pussy they beat it up no wonder you were sore and I couldn't meet me that monday after you played with them sunday night.
It sound like you need to find a local black man that can fuck you maybe once a week or once a month as like a treat that your not abusing and affecting the relationship and both parties are happy. My goal is to find 3 wives in the lifestyle that I can fuck once or twice a week through the course of the month which is reliable pussy almost once a week or so.

Quote:
Lots of questions lvblkm

Had never been with a man in front if hubby before vegas
(White or black)

Vegas was my first (2nd and 3rd) black cock in life

Has been hubbies choice not to fuck me since - he has eaten me many times but not fucked me - I think he feels inferior after watching in vegas

Don't intend to cuck him - I think that is to cruel really - as he is an amazons provider and a good lover and decent cock - and amazing tongue

And yes he did very well in vegas sticking to the bet and doing almost everything I asked

So he honored his side of the bey very well

- as for my desire for more BBC, well I absolutely loved it and would love more - but I would need his consent and doubt he will give it or bet with me again were me getting BBC was the prize

He only bet first time as

1) he thought he would win
2) he thought it was fantasy and I would not do it..

I did feel very sorry for him in vegas but was proud of him