Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my blond wife in holliday house for BBC
Old 03-05-2015, 03:57 PM

Red face my blond wife in holliday house for BBC

I am looking for august 2015 house for holidays in florida, rental with BBC and assistance. my wife is pay for the house ,she is a good BBC fuck.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:13 AM

Would love the opportunity to be the BBC gentlemen to sexually pleasure your wife's hot body with some ongoing non-stop deep stroking in/out of her lovely tight soft wet women hood giving her multiple very pleasing orgasms... Write back when you can.

my blond wife in holliday house for BBC-myck.jpg

my blond wife in holliday house for BBC-me2014.jpgClick image for larger version

Name:	myck.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	28762

Old 03-07-2015, 03:02 AM

Hi I am Phil and my wife's name is Toni. Toni rarely logs on anymore. I opened our profile to public for a couple days. The new vid is not us but I can show you a vid of us posted here against our wishes. That was a few years back. We have since blocked anyone from downloading our stuff. Let me know what you think of Toni. She loves a gentleman outside the bedroom but if you win her over she turns into a beautiful sub slug. We actually live in Wisconsin now near Green Bay. Long way from Washington. We have had a guy fly in to hook up with her.

Old 03-12-2015, 10:32 PM

August 2015 you found a place to rent in Florida yet? Still want a black bull to make sure she gets a lot if bbc and get it all day and night. Contact me. I can set up for her to be fucked the while time! I live in Atlanta and can stay with her in Florida!

Old 03-13-2015, 07:15 PM

Before any plans are made y'all' need to cam verify each other on skype or in the chat room here. As someone's pics don't match up.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Before any plans are made y'all' need to cam verify each other on skype or in the chat room here. As someone's pics don't match up.

Amen sister! Too many phoney ass losers on this site!