Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

New Couple...beautiful blonde wife!....NICE FEET!
Old 07-30-2015, 03:32 AM

Default New Couple...beautiful blonde wife!....NICE FEET!

We are Mike and Lisa. Lisa is in the pics in our photos. We are very new to the interracial lifestyle and are willing to explore more. Looking to meet other like minded couples or singles from all different backgrounds and ethnicities. We are a young professional couple. I work as an investment banker and Lisa works as a Paralegal. Check us out let us know if interested. ��:

Old 08-03-2015, 07:43 PM

Don't see any pics on the profile but she looks hot enough in the avatar. Hit me up. I'm interested in her.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:01 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashinglad2010 View Post
Don't see any pics on the profile but she looks hot enough in the avatar. Hit me up. I'm interested in her.

Hmmm IDK!!! I mean do you know any paralegals out there that would risk putting their face on their avatar (other pics not showing yet) AFTER years of school? All I'm saying is buyer beware. Your pantry is already stocked with plenty of corn FLAKES.

Set up a skype session and let me know how that goes.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-03-2015 at 08:06 PM..

Old 08-04-2015, 04:23 AM

Send your skype to our inbox and let us prove it to you. Even though we really don't have to, we love proving doubtful people wrong.

Old 08-04-2015, 07:57 AM

Guessing that your post was to me and not Dash and no telling when he will show back up again. So guess that leaves me. It's easier for me to search for y'all on Skype (so many names like mine, hundreds) so inbox me your skype and I'll add y'all. Nothing would make me more happy than for you to prove me wrong so that I can add you to the cam verified list.

Mistaken identity???
Old 08-04-2015, 05:05 PM

Default Mistaken identity???

hey Mustang loooooong time no see...Just thought I'd come in here and see what the forums were like. I've had a few people because of my name confuse me with some other guy who has a black dick as an avatar but who is really a white guy they say. ....i think his name is bigblackpipe or something like that....with a number on the end of it. Not trying to start anything I just don't want alot of people confusing me with him. I'm the black guy and will cam to prove it with certain people only though.....I'm starting to think of you as being the "Gate Keeper" of this place only you know who is true and who is false.

I know you`re real :)
Old 08-04-2015, 06:51 PM

Default I know you`re real :)

many long time verified members I talked to in the Chat room have told me you were real...the Person who is trying to fool people is bigblackpipe33. His other fake Profile is blackman10niches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wide Pipe View Post
hey Mustang loooooong time no see...Just thought I'd come in here and see what the forums were like. I've had a few people because of my name confuse me with some other guy who has a black dick as an avatar but who is really a white guy they say. ....i think his name is bigblackpipe or something like that....with a number on the end of it. Not trying to start anything I just don't want alot of people confusing me with him. I'm the black guy and will cam to prove it with certain people only though.....I'm starting to think of you as being the "Gate Keeper" of this place only you know who is true and who is false.

Old 08-04-2015, 07:36 PM

hey thats the guy ............thanks onyxFire

BWP!!' the one and only!
Old 08-04-2015, 08:27 PM

Smile BWP!!' the one and only!

Hey luv. direct them to the verified thread, onyx or myself PLUS it says cam verified right on your profile. If that's not enough for them then they're not worth wasting time with!! Oh and miss you gobs!! Thanks for all the kind words.

~~~~~

Onyx. Much Love and respect and miss you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wide Pipe View Post

Chat room.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:31 PM

Arrow Chat room.

Oh and Onyx can cam verify y'all in the chat room. Yep yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandLisa View Post
Send your skype to our inbox and let us prove it to you. Even though we really don't have to, we love proving doubtful people wrong.