Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Caribbean
Old 11-30-2016, 06:56 PM

Default Caribbean

Does anyone know of any family resorts in the Caribbean where there would be activities arranged for kids to have fun and games while moms have fun and games in the bushes with the locals?

Hahaha funny!!
Old 12-01-2016, 08:43 AM

Arrow Hahaha funny!!

You come over here and post this after I Question you in another thread. Hahaha looking for a babysitter to try and validate having an excuse of leaving your daughter all the time at pageants to go fck men. This is so funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Who watches your daughter while your out getting fucked by these guys? She never mentions to dad oh yea moms gone AGAIN. LEFT me alone. also if your husband doesn't know then do you think it's wise for you to use your FACE as your avatar. lol.

I would like to cam verify you. Skype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _beauty_pageant_mom View Post
Does anyone know of any family resorts in the Caribbean where there would be activities arranged for kids to have fun and games while moms have fun and games in the bushes with the locals?