Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

pittsburgh older wife seeks black bull
Old 12-02-2016, 08:59 PM

Default pittsburgh older wife seeks black bull

my wife is a BBC loving slut,,she fucks black bulls only,,and I'm her little dicked husband,yes I have a thin short penis,,its not much bigger than my thumb.its just barely 4 inches long,,its completely useless to my wife..she does not have sex with me at all,,,..im her cuckold hubby and she demands I find her a real black bull that is well hung for her to play with on a regular basis.her body will belong to you,,she will let you take her pussy bare-back at all times,.she loves cream pies,, something I have never been able to give her,,i not only have a tiny dick but I also cum very little,,just a few drops at a time,,not enough to even feel it inside her she tells me,,,thats why we don't fuck anymore,,,she wants me to show everyone my little penis picture so everyone can have a good laugh at me and fully understand her problems,,and why you will be the only one fucking her,unless you are the kind of black bull that wants to share her with your friends,,and yes,,shes up for that too..you and her and your friends,and if you decide to invite them over some times all of you will have all the privacy you want,,because she DOESNT want me to WATCH or JOIN in at any time,ever,,ill only be there to be a servant/cuckold husband and wait on both of you hand and foot and your friends too if you invite them.,i must stay in another room or wherever I cant watch,even if its out side waiting in our car and.the only way she will let me see what goes on is if you wish to take pics or video of what you do with her or what you have my wife do with your friends,,you, of course would keep the original pics or videos and send me copies to show me what a whore my wife is for you,..makes my little dick rock hard just thinking about it..we are free to meet on the weekends only in the Pittsburgh area,,and western pa to eastern ohio,,we prefer to travel to you,or we can also host if you live close to us.we would like to find a real bull who has friends and make this a regular on-going cum fest for you and what ever friends you invite to join in.if you don't like older mature women don't contact us.

Last edited by becrob; 12-17-2016 at 03:51 AM..

Old 12-06-2016, 08:06 PM

hey if ur very ready send me a message i work in philky area im 32 blk male 175,ttyl

Old 12-08-2016, 03:26 AM

philly is kinda far away don't you think,,to far for us to travel right now.