Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

reserved NJ wife willing to try
Old 02-12-2017, 06:24 PM

Default reserved NJ wife willing to try

i finally persuaded my wife to try this lifestyle. we are looking for a kind and respectful gentleman, who will take it slow with my wife. i will be watching but not joining in.

she is in her mid 50s, a mother and a grandmother, active with the church and community and very proper and reserved. so, if we can arrange this, it will take place in Philadelphia.

we would like to exchange emails first, and then meet over drinks before committing.

please respond with some information about your self and a pic would be helpful. here are a few pics of my sweet wife.
Attached Thumbnails
reserved NJ wife willing to try-01.jpg   reserved NJ wife willing to try-02.jpg   reserved NJ wife willing to try-03.jpg   reserved NJ wife willing to try-05.jpg   reserved NJ wife willing to try-06.jpg  

Old 02-13-2017, 02:23 AM

Let me say to you both..... it is fun..... and you will not regret it......

We see it as a hobby ...... a Friday night recreational activity.... some do more...

will definitely charge up the sex life....

Old 03-25-2017, 10:29 PM

Hello to you both.
If only you lived closer, I'd love to play with you.
I love most positions, but Doggy Style is my favourite as it's the one I LOVE to CUM in!
Best wishes from England , UK.