Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Blackstud looking for PAWGS and Whooties for interracial fun and breeding 💦🍆
Old 11-21-2017, 06:50 AM

Exclamation Blackstud looking for PAWGS and Whooties for interracial fun and breeding 💦🍆

Hello sexy white and Latina women! My name is blackstud69 and I'm looking for white and Latina women for interracial fun and breeding. It's a lonely and boring world here in America and all a strapping black man like myself is looking to do is to get laid! I'm looking for women who love big black cocks and who love black men who adore white and Latina women's soft and fertile asses! I believe it's not just hot and sexy for a white or Latina woman to couple with a black man, but it s very beautiful as well, kissing her nice lips, sucking on her milky breasts, caressing her tender skin, and especially seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and even tasting a white woman's soft fertile round ass! And if you fit the picture below, I would love to meet you, don't care if you're young, old, brunette, blonde, or redhead! I don't care where you're from in this country and even the world, although it would be very convenient if y'all were in the East Coast. I don't even care if you're single, engaged, and married! If you feel your husband or boyfriend isn't satisfying you sexually or not catering to your carnal needs, you as a women have every right of getting rightfully fucked and even creamed and possibly pregged by a black stud, after all, black men and white women make very beautiful babies together! ������
Attached Thumbnails
Blackstud looking for PAWGS and Whooties for interracial fun and breeding 💦🍆-image.jpg  

Last edited by blackstud69; 11-21-2017 at 06:54 AM..

Old 11-22-2017, 10:50 AM

You look nice in that pic. Send me more through my yahoo email boo. Hopefully you have a nice round soft ass I can play with!

2 questions
Old 11-27-2017, 06:56 AM

Default 2 questions

may i the hubby b present and 2 can u invite some of ur friends to also own us?

Old 05-26-2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstud69 View Post
Hello sexy white and Latina women! My name is blackstud69 and I'm looking for white and Latina women for interracial fun and breeding. It's a lonely and boring world here in America and all a strapping black man like myself is looking to do is to get laid! I'm looking for women who love big black cocks and who love black men who adore white and Latina women's soft and fertile asses! I believe it's not just hot and sexy for a white or Latina woman to couple with a black man, but it s very beautiful as well, kissing her nice lips, sucking on her milky breasts, caressing her tender skin, and especially seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and even tasting a white woman's soft fertile round ass! And if you fit the picture below, I would love to meet you, don't care if you're young, old, brunette, blonde, or redhead! I don't care where you're from in this country and even the world, although it would be very convenient if y'all were in the East Coast. I don't even care if you're single, engaged, and married! If you feel your husband or boyfriend isn't satisfying you sexually or not catering to your carnal needs, you as a women have every right of getting rightfully fucked and even creamed and possibly pregged by a black stud, after all, black men and white women make very beautiful babies together! ������
My wife is in need of sex. I have ED and I can't get hard when we have sex together. She sucks my cock to try and please me but it doesn't help. She is a very good cocksucker but not for me. We live in Pittsburgh PA. I have suggested that she have sex with other men but so far she keeps saying no. She says she doesn't need it but she does. It has been a long time since she was sexually satisfied. One man tried years ago but she refused. He told me a guy would need to use drugs on my wife to get her to agree to have sex. I think any man trying to fuck my wife now would have to use drugs on her to fuck her. I don't know if you would be interested in going to that trouble to fuck my wife. I do wish you would though.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:45 PM

Ok color me dumb but I am assuming that a whootie is a latino girl. Am I right?.... Becky

Old 05-26-2018, 09:30 PM

Where are you at?

https://unsee.cc/6b085990/

Last edited by Nadia3232; 05-26-2018 at 09:51 PM..

Tags
creampie, interracial, pawg, whooty