Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Seeking Friends
Old 12-29-2023, 07:13 AM

Default Seeking Friends

Looking for chat buddies to start, possibly meet

Last edited by hotkitty4u2; 01-26-2024 at 05:20 AM..

Old 12-31-2023, 06:22 PM

Dm me im interested

Old 01-26-2024, 03:09 PM

Dm me im interested

Old 03-18-2024, 01:09 PM

I'm a mature man that is single and prefer the Art of Seduction. Rather, then being traditional my preference is for Stylishly Provocative dressed woman wearing pumps/heels. A Woman that can enjoy using her perception and sensory in helping establish moments that are defining. There is nothing more pleasing than the scent of a Passionate Submissive woman in visually stimulating posture. Provided through her body language and expressions. With my intentions being to entice and illicit. lust. You can sense that there's a presence about me that is very knowledgeable and familiar in the appreciation and entertaining a woman. As a result, I shower you with compliments and focus of all my attention. Where I will offer polite and soft descriptions with gestures which are made with elicit stares stating my intentions. I like to engage in adult conversation during hours of foreplay and teasing during interaction where coax you through the art of persuasion, as badgered to lick your lips and undo a button on you top. I am seeking a Submissive woman that loves engaging in playful and lustful pleasure bringing her to the point that she enjoys being badgered on what when and how while being instructed. Who also, seek the same things which are important in life like honesty, respect and growing as one. Following guidelines and roles that are clear and defined by written instructions.
Being a man with experience, good observations skills and a disposition that provides​ balance and the appreciation of a woman who enjoys her sexuality and displays it with honor and respect and the Woman and the Submissive gift being offered will be respected along, with the Woman.

Sir.