Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

new members...how to search profiles?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:49 PM

Default new members...how to search profiles?

hi all, we are new members...when we use the "search profiles", it always produces "0". asking for very common needs. any feedback as to what we are doing wrong?
thanks, "jstrean"

Me too
Old 08-24-2010, 01:10 AM

Default Me too

I am in the same boat with you.....I can't figure it out either....I will be watching to see if someone explains how to use it......thanks for asking the question.

search profiles
Old 08-24-2010, 10:52 AM

Default search profiles

glad to hear others are having the same problem. any feedback from a member or Host is appreciated. otherwise, i can not see how to contact a member we would like to meet, except through the forum....?
jstrean

Search Options
Old 08-27-2010, 11:32 AM

Default Search Options

When you're doing a search put in as less information as possible but the one thing I do to find a lady in the area that I"m traveling to I only put in the city or state name in the tab next to the KEY WORD SEARCH field that you can populate. Make sure you change the field from "USER NAME" to "CITY" or "PROFILE". Also you can click the box that says show only profiles "WITH CONTENT SUBMITTED". If you have anymore problems feel free to email me at my69xssecret@yahoo.com and I'll get back with you as soon as I can. Hope this helps.

Mike

Old 08-28-2010, 01:22 AM

Go to Google, set preferences to not filter adult content or whatever. Then go to advanced search. put the url for this site in, then any keywords for location ,etc.