Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Want to watch/chat w/ a virgin to BBC GB or chat with a GB slut
Old 06-07-2011, 11:17 PM

Default Want to watch/chat w/ a virgin to BBC GB or chat with a GB slut

I'm a 44 SWM, My fantasy is to watch: a young good looking white girl 18, 19, 20+ or a young white wife (an older woman might work to), kind of sweet, a virgin to Black men. See her getting gangbanged by 2, 3 or more black guys with big cocks, no condoms and cumming in her. I live in North Alabama. Short of seeing it in person I would love to talk with her on the phone about it or cam with her during or after the first gangbang. The main thing is she be a virgin to bbc.

Also for a WF that has already done several bbc gangbangs & wants to chat or share a live experience.

I would LOVE to see her transformed into a black cock addicted whore from the experience of an intense gang fucking.

grich2011 on yahoo IM and grich2011 at yahoo.com

Old 09-16-2014, 12:40 AM

hi am blackcockfun my friend with benefits would love to see me in my first bbc gangbang and them not wearing any condoms. i,ve only been with one black guy sofar but am afraid to try more eventhough the ond i do know feels soo good way up inside me check my profile and get back to me if you are in the okc area and he can arrange a surprise fun weekend for me.
love mandy

Tags
bbc, gang bang, wife, woman, young