Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Couples and Women Looking (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/)
-   -   married whore and her cuckold husband in western pa.need owner (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/507-married-whore-her-cuckold-husband-western-pa-need-owner.html)

beckyluvsblk 08-20-2009 08:59 PM

married whore and her cuckold husband in western pa.need owner

my wife and i decided to write this together,,she is a mature slut and she loves black cock and i love watching her take bbc into her married cunt bare-back to make a tasty cream pie for me to eat,,we have talked it over many times as to what we both need sexually and mentally ,,our tastes have becum some what more and more bazarre with each passing year,,we both have always been submissive and we have decided we need to go as far as we can to satisfy our kinky fantasies and turn them into reality,,all we need is the right black bull or group of black bulls to make it happen for real,,so here it is,,WE WISH TO BECUM OWNED PROPERTY, any black bull,black dom,black pimp or group of black males that would take great pride in owning a slave couple should get in touch with us,,we will go as far as signing a written agreement giving you total owner ship of us.we also have cum up with a way to make sure we stay your property no matter what and do any thing you demand of either one of us,,just ask and we will explain to to all interested,,we will consider relocating any where in the usa for the right situation,,my wife would be your property to use as your personal slut,whore or prostitute if you wished,i will have NO say in her use,i would be used as a sissy-cuckold and also will do what ever you wish.we know this could go beyond any thing we have done so far but we both crave being totally used and owned and once controled we both could be forced to do any sexual act that our owner can think of with man,women or ?,,,we would have no choice becasue of the information we would provide to our owner about us upon signing a agreement of ownership with him,,it would keep us from saying no any time and any where to his demands,,,if any one wishes to hear the things my wife and i have talked about and might be might be forced to do once we becum owned and give our owner total power over our lives just let me know and ill post more of what we need and crave

Magoo51592 08-21-2009 12:07 AM

I'm interested text me at 18435402889

gunship 08-21-2009 06:27 AM

go on!

go on and tell us......sluts!

Gotlieb 08-21-2009 11:22 AM

Interested

Yeah, I'd like to own that cunt, but for for myself, but for all the Brothas who like white bitches.

beckyluvsblk 08-21-2009 02:12 PM

sorry MAGOO but we do not text,,if you wish to talk more in private about this feel free to email us at(beckyluvsitblk@yahoo) anyone else interested in talking also may email us,,we will answer all as soon as we can,,we are serious about doing these things and just need the right master or owner to make them happen,,we prefer someone that lives close to us in the pittsburgh pa.area but we will consider relocating for the right situation,,,sissy-boy and rose

starlayer1 08-21-2009 03:55 PM

My Lady and I are interested in your idea... contact us and we will talk private

LKB 08-21-2009 10:36 PM

Totaly fucking hot. I would love to be able to document and record her decent to the farest darkest depths of subsevetude to the black master and his depraved desires

beckyluvsblk 08-21-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKB (Post 1822)
Totaly fucking hot. I would love to be able to document and record her decent to the farest darkest depths of subsevetude to the black master and his depraved desires

i would like that,,maybe that might be possible,,if we find the right situation.

simjim 08-21-2009 11:55 PM

Many cuckolds interested

It looks as though there are a few black masters interested in your situation. I for one wish you luck in finding the right man to satisfy you both. Since your desires for black ownership are completely in sync with my darkest fantasies and I am sure many others feel the same, I think I speak for many who would love to hear of your further exploits in black cock slavery. Your initial message indicates your ability to write the story as it unfolds. I sincerely hope you will consider sharing your adventures with all of us cuckold wannabe's who either lack your courage or in my case don't have a wife to join in black servitude. I understand completely your need to engage the lifestyle as a couple. Believe me, just sucking the occasional bbc is not enough. A true sissy cuckold needs a wife to make the experience complete and life altering. I envy you that. Please consider recording and sharing everything. What better way to prove your worthiness as a bbc slave than announcing to the world your status. Well...maybe not the whole world but certainly all the fellow travelers found here and on other IR sites. Think about it. You can email me if you like. jimsimmo@gmail.com.

cuckphx 08-21-2009 11:59 PM

what a great concept guys. wish i could find a gal and join that commune. i would love to be in total servitude to superior black cock and be kept as property. you are really on to something here. someday we will all be on our knees before our masters.