Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Outrageously Rough Thug Sex
Old 02-09-2012, 10:01 AM

Exclamation Outrageously Rough Thug Sex

I know this type of sex is not for all women, but I cannot get enough rough thug sex. It’s the only kind of sex that gets me off. I love when a Black Bulls yanks me by my hair off the bed and onto all fours on the floor. I love hard slaps all over my ass and tits. I am addicted to their verbal degradation and humiliating comments during sex. Having my clothes ripped violently from my body always has me soaking wet before the bull ever rams his black horse dick into me.

How many other women love brutal thug sex like me?

Black Bulls, how often have you encountered a woman with sexual desires like mine?

Slut Mom,

DEE

Old 02-09-2012, 08:49 PM

I too love this type of sex... Love the hair pulling when he is going deep in my ass. calling me nasty names... love having my ass spanked with hand or paddle, even a wooden spoon.. I love when i am suck or fucking him and he is on the phone telling his buddy what a nasty whore i am and what i am doing... huge turn on...

Old 02-20-2012, 08:06 PM

Sounds like a great time to me. I also had my bull call his buddys up while doing me. He had them come over to see if he was telling the truth. They couldn't believe that a sexy white woman liked being treated so slutty. Needless to say we all had a very good night!

Love it!!
Old 02-21-2012, 05:04 AM

Default Love it!!

I love a rough sweaty fuck. Its hard to find a woman that will let me fuck her as hard as I can (big dick prohibits this 99.99% of the time). Even better if there is hair pulling and name calling and a ton of raunchy acts. My favorite though is a chick that will beg me to do digusting stuff to her. Be creative in bed and come up with new ways to be fucked and abused simultaneously.

Let me also say that though this is my favorite way to do it, I dont have to have it this way. I am more about pleasing my partner than anything.

i crave being used as a slut
Old 02-21-2012, 08:30 AM

Default i crave being used as a slut

the more He is abusing me the more i am ready to go further
and if there are 4 or 5 BBC it is even better

it makes me crazy when a group of BBC comes to me in a dancing and take control over me
exposing me

i want to be USED!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:07 PM

Default i want to be USED!

black studs can use me anyway they want!

my opinion
Old 03-26-2012, 11:54 PM

Default my opinion

I know all might not agree. But me personally I love rough sex, love hot and heavy verbal talk, love when a beautiful white woman loves being called my slut and love when she tells me how much she love my nigga dick. Can't get enough

Sweaty Fucking
Old 03-27-2012, 04:55 AM

Default Sweaty Fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggieismystyle View Post
I love a rough sweaty fuck. Its hard to find a woman that will let me fuck her as hard as I can (big dick prohibits this 99.99% of the time). Even better if there is hair pulling and name calling and a ton of raunchy acts. My favorite though is a chick that will beg me to do digusting stuff to her. Be creative in bed and come up with new ways to be fucked and abused simultaneously.

Let me also say that though this is my favorite way to do it, I dont have to have it this way. I am more about pleasing my partner than anything.
Dear fucking god I love some hard nasty sweaty fucking anywhere a Black Man wants to use me. The more taboo of a place the better

Old 05-04-2012, 06:03 PM

Do you wanna taste my bbc ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delite001 View Post
Dear fucking god I love some hard nasty sweaty fucking anywhere a Black Man wants to use me. The more taboo of a place the better

I love it o.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 PM

Default I love it o.

Loving this thread, this sex makes me sooooooo horny and getting fucked and used like that is a real turn on, especially if there is more than 1 guy involved. This London girl agrees with the positive comments on the thread.

Tags
degradation, humiliation, rough sex, thug