Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

pittsburgh pa. married slut 4 BBC
Old 07-30-2012, 05:43 PM

Default pittsburgh pa. married slut 4 BBC

mature married slut desires cream pies and facials and hot creamy loads of cum to swallow,,shes a real cum piggy for any well hung black bulls who love to use mature married white women like a personal slut to use for ur self and share with ur friends to whoring her out to complete strangers in one on one or gang-fucking parties (please no condoms can be used at any time for her),,she needs to be a cum piggy,,she loves to eat cum and receive facials,,but most of all she loves to feel load after load of cum shooting deep in her hot mature pussy,,,she loves to feel hot creamy sperm burning deep inside her piggy pussy..we are looking to meet well hung black bulls in and around pittsburgh pa.(150 mile radius),,we can travel to u,,,she likes one on one,,but she preferes 2 or 3 or more fucking her at the same time,,,she will do small and large gang-bangs. i would love to find her a group of guys that would use her as a whore in a long term arrangement. so if u have some friends that would like to fuck a married white cum pig get them together and lets meet soon,,,if ur already an exisiting group thats even better,,agressive black bulls prefered,,dom types or a black pimp that will whore her out to make a few bucks(yours to keep) are also very encouraged to contact us,,and if ur by chance a young gang of black thugs looking for a mature slut to use and whore out then please contact us,,we are open to many things with the right black bull or bulls. we dont care about ur age,looks or weight,,we just want black bulls (very young to very old welcum) that love to use a mature white wife as a cum dump, a slut or as a cum pig u can whore(prostitute) out to any and all black bulls in need of a mature white wife that will gladly spread her legs wide and beg for u to fuck her bare-back and fill her piggy cunt with every drop of black-baby making sperm u can give her,,and just so u know ,she is NOT on any kind of birth control,,dont know if she can still get knocked up at her age but if it happens it happens ! we would except the responsibility for it..

Last edited by beckyluvsblk; 01-04-2013 at 03:47 AM..

wow
Old 08-03-2012, 07:24 PM

Default wow

thats what im looking for. wish i could find a girl like that

Old 08-06-2012, 04:21 PM

too bad u live so far away,,but if ur really interested in meeting we do travel down ur way,,thats if we have a good reason,,if u can set up a nice gang-fuck for her we could plan on cumming down ur way in 2 to 4 weeks for a weekend of pig fucking for a group of guys that would like to use my whore wife as a cum dump,,as long as u can find black bulls that like fucking a married cum craving piggy wife (no condoms),,just let us know what u can cum up with..email us and we can talk,,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson View Post
thats what im looking for. wish i could find a girl like that

Last edited by beckyluvsblk; 01-04-2013 at 03:47 AM..

Old 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM

hello,,anyone out there,,,to many game players,,we talk to guys,,weve even sent our private email addy to some and our phone number and we never here from them,,to many players on here,,,

no player
Old 12-25-2012, 02:34 AM

Default no player

i'm real.. just moved to the pittsburgh area and am interested. hit me up when you get this

Old 12-25-2012, 05:04 AM

wow we're from cleveland would you like to hook up with my wife? she's always getting the attention from bbc

Old 12-26-2012, 04:42 AM

ok,,we are still looking,,welcum to pittsburgh,,ill email you,,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbg View Post
i'm real.. just moved to the pittsburgh area and am interested. hit me up when you get this

Last edited by beckyluvsblk; 01-04-2013 at 03:48 AM..

Old 12-26-2012, 04:44 AM

HI,,well email us and we can talk it over,,cleveland is not that far for us to travel to on the weekends,,,,thanks,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_soros View Post
wow we're from cleveland would you like to hook up with my wife? she's always getting the attention from bbc

Old 12-26-2012, 08:23 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyluvsblk View Post
ok,,we are still looking,,welcum to pittsburgh,,ill email you,,,
nice shaved pussy!

Old 12-26-2012, 02:18 PM

well thank you,,,maybe you can taste it some time soon and fill it with your seed !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbg View Post
nice shaved pussy!

Last edited by beckyluvsblk; 01-04-2013 at 03:48 AM..