Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwife_j View Post
Alley, I met them through another site and chatted with them for a while and eventually spoke with them on the phone. I have not seen them face to face, but attest that they are an actual couple interested in the lifestyle.

Cheers.

I feel a Happy dance coming on butttt there is one way to settle this and that's cam to cam. Speaking of the phone. I've actually busted white guys (over the phone) who pretend to be blk on ili. Guys who had passed the phone test with other women and couples.

Cam is the way to go. That way you can see if they are actually who they say they are.

Again, I would be so happy to do a happy dance. Hell might even throw a party. �� The real deals are very rare on here. I would welcome and love it!!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-28-2012 at 10:06 PM..

Old 12-02-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddytx2007 View Post
What part of the city would you guys be in? If logistics seems to be one of your issues. This is one way to help resolve it. I'm on the West side, how about you?

Woot for Big Daddy, He willing to take one for team..

I will meet
Old 12-02-2012, 07:20 PM

Default I will meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddytx2007 View Post
What part of the city would you guys be in? If logistics seems to be one of your issues. This is one way to help resolve it. I'm on the West side, how about you?
I am in the southwest, wanna meet and verify me Big Daddy? No more Starbucks, Applebees, and places like that please!

Old 12-03-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoMichelle4bbc View Post
I am in the southwest, wanna meet and verify me Big Daddy? No more Starbucks, Applebees, and places like that please!

Woahhhhh there, HoMichelle!!! big daddy is on a mission to verify. Can't having you distracting him from his job lol j/k

What's the ole saying, a pussy in the hand is better than one in a bush. Or is it, better than one with a bush?

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 12-03-2012 at 03:56 PM..

Old 12-03-2012, 05:07 PM

Wink

I'm just reading the posts but Los Angeles and New York City are about 470 square miles while Houston comes in at over 650 square miles. I can't imagine that it would be that difficult for folks to arrange a meetup especially if the time is during off-peak hours. Even if the two parties lived 90 minutes apart, which I doubt, a meeting place could be easily found that would reduce everyone's travel time to, say, 45 minutes. I'm sure that some reasonable accommodations can be negotiated and secured. That's my two cents.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:05 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
i stand by what i said mustang, living in a city the size of Houston if these people were real they wouldn't have a problem finding a black guy from a street thug all the way up to a corp level black guy.

Damn!!! Sounds like I need to move to Houston!! J/k I'm good where I'm at. A Queen bee with a King who travels!!! ��

Sooooo big daddy, do you have an update that you would like to share with the rest of the
class?

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 12-23-2012 at 09:18 PM..

Old 12-23-2012, 09:22 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRider1040 View Post
I'm just reading the posts but Los Angeles and New York City are about 470 square miles while Houston comes in at over 650 square miles. I can't imagine that it would be that difficult for folks to arrange a meetup especially if the time is during off-peak hours. Even if the two parties lived 90 minutes apart, which I doubt, a meeting place could be easily found that would reduce everyone's travel time to, say, 45 minutes. I'm sure that some reasonable accommodations can be negotiated and secured. That's my two cents.

Your "two cents" makes sense!!!